FROM CACHE - en_header

Login in my store

kluidgi
1 0 1

is currently unavailable.i i can not login in my store shopify put my store inactive

Replies 2 (2)
Wills_Danny
1 0 0

Hello @kluidgi,

Regarding your post in Shopify community about the unavailability of your website due to not able to login to your website. There are some basic reasons that might lead to it, of which am going to point out one after the other but before then i will like to ask you this very important question.

Have you bought a domain for your Shopify account? If yes then state it as a response after receiving this.

Then to my solutions is, 

• Firstly login to Shopify website and login with your website Gmail address,
  • Click on forgot password there you can reset your password and have access to your website.

Now if you still remember your login details but unable to access your website then hit me up for help i would be glad to help you out as an expert .

Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
4522 434 987

Hi @kluidgi,

Sorry to hear you can't log into your store. It could be for any number of reasons! While we can't look into account specific aspects of stores on the Community, the best next step is to contact our support team directly to find out what might be going on with someone in real time via live chat, callback or email. You can do this by clicking the link here and following the steps. One of our advisors can help you then. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog