Looking to get any constructive feedback on my clothing brand website.
Please let me know
What do you like of dislike?
What can be improved?
Is anything missing?
All kinds of suggestions and feedback are greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
Overall, I think you've done a good job in designing your store, it clearly tells your brand is about fashion and I can realize a wide range of product categories from the beginning.
I have some suggestions as below, hope they can help:
- The first section is a bit overwhelming to me, there are many things going on and I don't know where to focus on. Which is the major Call to Action you want from this section?
Usually, the above-the-fold area should introduce your brand and tell the visitors to explore more, so I recommend you make a full-width section out of the left column (including the text and Shop Now button).
The right column can become the 2nd section
- If I didn't hover over this section, I wouldn't know it's clickable => I think you can add buttons to each column. For example: See FAQ and Check my size
- You've done a really great job by providing all the necessary information (like size chat, shipping & returns) while keeping the info well-organized. If I have to add something, I would provide information about the model, like Model's height is 5.58ft and wearing size M
- This part seems unnecessary, remove it or provide other information. (I found it on this page https://leoliy.com/collections/trending-topoftheweek/products/t-shirt-design-online)
- Pay attention to spacing
- I think you add content under the products in this collection https://leoliy.com/collections/t-shirts-for-couples for SEO reason but it doesn't seem natural on the page. You may create a blog page and add link to such collection from that blog post page.
- If you still want to keep the content, I'd suggest:
Shorten the text / summarize them with Icons, Heading and Small paragraph to explain
Add a button at the end of the paragraph would be nice in order to remind the visitors of the collection and if they want to recheck the products to buy. The button can be Shop Couples, for example.
BLOG POST PAGE
- Insert some text link to the products mentioned in the blog
- Add a CTA button at the end of the blog to direct the visits to a product/collection page of your choice, any collection that makes sense to the blog you are writing
Just some ideas I can think of after viewing your page. You've done a great job, keep up the good work!
Hope my answer is helpful, if it is, please give me a 'like'.
Thank you so much and have a nice day!
Hello @Leoliy, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- On the product page, add the 'buy now' button near the 'add to cart' button.
- Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.
Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.
All you need to do is maximize customer engagement in your store. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Thank you for your feedback, it is really helpful.
Never thought like this!
Will be updating as suggested.