Hi @Aduch ,
This is Kate from PageFly, - Shopify Landing Page Builder App.
Your website is beautifully designed and elegant. It's clear that you've put a lot of thought and effort into creating a great online presence.
From my experience, I noticed a few things that could be improved on your website.
1. Ensure text that overlays images is legible
The text on the banner is hard to read. To ensure legibility, manually verify text that overlays images or use a semitransparent text background overlay.
2. Highlight the Call to action
Making the CTA stand out, either through color, contrast, or design, can draw the user's attention and encourage them to click on it, increasing the likelihood that they will take the desired action.
3. Style product price to be highly visible
Increase its visibility by using a large font size (similar in size to the product headline), bold text style, or eye-catching color.
4. Add testimonial - customer reviews
Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.
Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online.
You can check this image for reference:
5. Get ready for holiday season
As the holiday season approaches, and with many businesses already gearing up for festivities like Black Friday Cyber Monday (BFCM) and Halloween, your products align seamlessly with this festive period. I strongly encourage you to implement these suggestions to maximize your success during these celebrations:
That’s all of my feedback. Hope it helps to increase your conversion rate.
Kate | PageFly team
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
I've been in the Shopify world for a week now, so please take my feedback with a pench of salt 🙂
- Love the site! colours desing, really neat
- I got an offer popup as soon as i entered the site! before learning more about the product! for me that's a bit too early.
- Content is very good targeting parents of babies! I've no comments, I have no further comments I love it !!!
All the best 🙂
if you have some time will you review my site, i've just created a post here asking for reviews as well, https://foxdragondesigns.com/
This is Amee from Gojiberry - Shopify Survey & Feedback App.
First of all, I like the look of your store! It has many aspects that make it amazing already, but here is some feedback on how I think you can improve your store:
1. Adding a blog about baby-related topics & helpful parenting information that will draw potential customers to your site because they are getting value from your info.
2. Add a post-purchase survey (marketing attribution -- where they found out about you, or product feedback). You can reward your customers through coupons or points incentives to keep them coming back. Also, you can ask about purchase intent: does your customer buy for others (as a gift) or mostly for themselves? Are they buying for friends or relatives? Having this information can help you redirect your SEO efforts to hit more of the keywords people are searching for.
I hope this helps!
Amee | Gojiberry Team
Gojiberry - Best post-purchase survey and feedback app for Shopify | Install on App Store for free
Shopify Community is helpful, BUT... why not start asking your customers for feedback instead?
Marketing Attribution | Design Feedback | NPS | Coupons & Points
I hope you are doing fine. Overall your store design and UI is pretty nice.
I have helped 100s of e-commerce brands and share my best practices with you:
- Try to restructure your hero component (because first impression is last impression), CTA button not clearly visible in this hero component, so you should improve this.
- On your home page, you try directly to sell. The customer needs to understand your why. Why should someone buy your product? What problem do you solve better than others? For me, that is clearly missing on the home page.
- Differentiate in background color of each genre according to the color name displayed, this way it will give a positive vibe.
- Product descriptions can be improved. Try to sell the benefit not the feature.
- Try to add an FAQ section which ease to solve potential customer doubts.
- Improve tour mobile side store , try reducing the size of announcement bar, make it one liner.
- Try providing more information in hero section.
I hope I was able to help you a little bit.
I appreciate the effort you’ve put into your business. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further clarification on any of the points mentioned.
All the best,
Matthias from Permar
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023