Looking for a feedback on my store

Mozato
Tourist
4 1 0

Hello everyone,

I am working on my store https://mozato.ro/ for over a year now, with on an off and I am trying to make it both have the look to fit the industry and give great user experience.

Right now it's in the process of switching from English to Romanian.

I would love to get any feedback that can help me fix, improve or add stuff that will make it better.

Thank you in advance.

Replies 5 (5)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hi @Mozato 

I had a look at your website, it looks great. There are few areas still needs improvement.

->Testimonials and reviews :Testimonials at bottom of home page to showcase your store’s happy customers ,which will give positive impression about the store .You can make a great impression on your customers by displaying testimonials. When good reviews are shown, your audiences will likely stay longer and take action. You can add them below your product on your home page.

->Below the add to cart ,Add "Buy now" and add 'Wishlist" buttons . Buy now will helps the customer to directly redirect to buying option. Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

->Product Review: There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products ,which makes customer to buy .

->You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

->Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

->Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

->Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

I would  wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store.  I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

I hope this is helpful ! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know! 

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2510 345 1673

Hi @Mozato,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

After looking at your website, overall, I think your website has a very clean layout with many good points, besides, I also have some recommendations for you and hope that they can help you increase sales.

1. Homepage

1.1. Some good points

• Have high-quality photos that reflect the products you sell
  • Sticky navigation bar
  • There are shipping and return information in the footer
  • Feature a representative sample of products on the Homepage
  • Highlight core product and brand features on the Homepage
  • The slide autorotate and pause while hovered

1.2. Some recommendations

1.2.1. Add Call-to-action button to the product list and list items

In the “NOUTATI” and “TENDINTE”, I think it will be better if you put a button to encourage visitors to discover the list more. Similarly, in each list item, you could put “view details” and “buy” buttons, so that visitors will more likely to take action on this page.

1.2.2. You could add your social feed

I can see in the footer that you have an Instagram account, therefore, I think that it would be better if you can put the Instagram feed on your Homepage. There are many benefits of including a social feed in a website, such as increasing time spent on site, building engagement and reach on social media channels, and increasing sales with social proof.

2. Collection page

2.1. Some good points

• Have an option for switching grid view and list view
  • Thumbnail sizes should reflect the user’s need for visual product information
  • All products are provided with clear and high-quality product thumbnail images
  • Allow sorting by name, price, date, etc.

2.2. Some recommendations

2.2.1. Use ‘Load More’ instead of Pagination

When using pagination, products are separated into different pages. With “Load more”, users won’t need to click back or find the page that contains the product that they want to see. Moreover, some studies also proved that “Load more” is the loading scheme that works best across desktop and mobile devices.

2.2.2. Combine color variations of products into one list item and use swatches to indicate them

I can see that your products are available in various colors. However, you are separating them, which is not really recommended. When browsing your collection, visitors could not be aware of other color options for a product and therefore, they may not find a suitable item and abandon the site because a significant proportion of the product range will be simply overlooked.

2.2.3. Include some more essential information in the listing items

Without sufficient and relevant list item information users are likely to discard perfectly suitable products, therefore besides thumbnail, product title, and price, you should make sure each listing item includes at least price, user ratings, and product variations.

2.2.4. Zoom in or display the secondary thumbnail on hover

Since the customers of your products have a high demand for visual product information, I recommend you to allow the visitors to zoom in or see other product images on hover. It will enable them to better assess the products right from the product list by simply looking over their thumbnails.

3. Product page

3.1. Some good points

• Have at least 3–5 product images from different angles
  • Provide ‘Feature Callout’ images
  • Show products ‘In Scale’
  • Use both ‘Bullet Lists’ and ‘Blocks of Text’ for product descriptions
  • The primary ‘Add to Cart’ button’s styling is unique and prominent
  • Display shipping policy on the product description

3.2. Some recommendations

3.2.1. Use swatches as the selector for color variations

As mentioned before, the color variations should be combined into 1 product. And using swatches can help your visitors easily determine all the color variations.

3.2.2. Display customers’ reviews and allow visitors to submit reviews directly on the product page

Many visitors heavily rely on user-generated reviews and without them, they will not be confident enough to make a decision of making a purchase and go off-site to look for more information.

3.2.3. Style the product price to be more visible

The product price is one of the most important criteria for users when they’re evaluating a product. Therefore, I recommend you make it more stand out. To do that, you can use a large font size, bold text or use eye-catching color.

If you find my recommendations helpful, please like and mark it as a solution. I also suggest you take a look at our PageFly which can help you build a high-converting page.

Best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

Mozato
Tourist
4 1 0

Thank you for all the good suggestions, I will apply some of them, but others like
"2.2.2. Combine color variations of products into one list item and use swatches to indicate them" "3.2.1. Use swatches as the selector for color variations"

I can't apply because of how Shopify works. I wanted color swatches for my products, but in a way that when clicked it goes to a separate url of that product and not just switches to the image with that color. I don't know how to make it work in Shopify.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @MozatoThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are my suggestions for your store:

- On the homepage, add a title to this section and add more blogs instead of leaving the blank space.

AiTrillion_0-1624009711480.png

Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process. So instead of having to add items to the cart, going to the cart page, and then to the checkout page, they can go from the product page to the checkout page in one click. This way, you reduce drop-offs and cart abandonment.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term.

To implement a review carousel and loyalty program with the above integration you can install an all-in-one app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
PiersPiper
Tourist
11 0 2

It looks great , I wish on day my website will look the same.