Looking for a Feedback on my website City On Glass

Solved
tjucevicius
Tourist
4 0 1

I have just created my first shopify website. And I would like to get any feedback to make it better.

My website www.cityonglass.com

Thank you for feedbacks

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1287 181 854

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @tjucevicius ,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. It’s pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Make a sticky header and improve your footer

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 11.13.49 PM.png

So that when you scroll down, there is no quick way to come back to your menu, especially on mobile. You do not have an anchor button to “Back to the top”, so it makes it very inconvenient for customers to go back to your menu and see other pages, products, etc.

The Footer should be displayed more attractive. It's not compulsory but you can add a different background color. The content inside should divide some blocks.

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 11.14.44 PM.png

2. Add a hovering effect for CTA buttons

Sure thing the CTA button is the ultimate goal of your page, so why not make it more visible and attractive by creating a beautiful hovering effect that encourages users to click on it right on your home page

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 11.17.53 PM.png

3. Add Chat box and Social proof Testimonials

They can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store.

4. Use Delivery Date
Many users don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order, and “Delivery Speed” requires users estimate themselves when they can expect to receive their order.

Provide a delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, near the “Buy” section.

When viewing an estimate delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by Aug 20”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.

5. Display or Link to the Return Policy from the Main Product Page Content
Even if the return policy is located in the sitewide header or footer, it can be difficult to find. Customers will get hesitant to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on the product page.

The actual return policy, in particular, the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy to read and clear for customers.

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 11.21.16 PM.png

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article about One product Shopify Store or Personalize Your Homepage

A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies.

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1287 181 854

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @tjucevicius ,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. It’s pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Make a sticky header and improve your footer

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 11.13.49 PM.png

So that when you scroll down, there is no quick way to come back to your menu, especially on mobile. You do not have an anchor button to “Back to the top”, so it makes it very inconvenient for customers to go back to your menu and see other pages, products, etc.

The Footer should be displayed more attractive. It's not compulsory but you can add a different background color. The content inside should divide some blocks.

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 11.14.44 PM.png

2. Add a hovering effect for CTA buttons

Sure thing the CTA button is the ultimate goal of your page, so why not make it more visible and attractive by creating a beautiful hovering effect that encourages users to click on it right on your home page

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 11.17.53 PM.png

3. Add Chat box and Social proof Testimonials

They can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store.

4. Use Delivery Date
Many users don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order, and “Delivery Speed” requires users estimate themselves when they can expect to receive their order.

Provide a delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, near the “Buy” section.

When viewing an estimate delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by Aug 20”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.

5. Display or Link to the Return Policy from the Main Product Page Content
Even if the return policy is located in the sitewide header or footer, it can be difficult to find. Customers will get hesitant to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on the product page.

The actual return policy, in particular, the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy to read and clear for customers.

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 11.21.16 PM.png

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article about One product Shopify Store or Personalize Your Homepage

A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies.

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @tjucevicius,

Congratulations on launching your new Shopify store!

cityonglass-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

EcomGeeks_0-1625765135293.png

SETUP 
I would recommend working on your homepage setup. When you sell a single product and use a standard theme, you have all of these placeholders that you need to fill with text and images and oftentimes it unnecessary or repetitive information. I would highly recommend looking at using a landing page type theme instead and look a few one product stores for inspiration on your setup.

cityonglass-02.png

PERSONALIZATION OPTIONS
On your homepage, the product you have there doesn't include any of the personalization options that the page "create a glass" does. I would recommend replacing the one on your homepage with the one with all of the options instead.

cityonglass-013png.png

REVIEWS
I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. We did a video showing a free review app you can use and how to set it up:

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information. 

MARKETING
For you, I’d recommend creating videos to market your products. You can do short 30 second to 1 minute videos for TikTok, IG Reels, Facebook. You can also do longer videos and post them on YouTube or Facebook. As for the platforms, right now I personally suggest TikTok & YouTube. You are going to grow way faster on TikTok right now than you could on IG Reels or Facebook.
It has the potential to be a double fold success for you because not only can you earn on the platforms themselves (ie. with YouTube you can get adsense, add affiliate links and do brand deals) but also you are driving traffic to your store and selling there as well. A good example of this in action is the Detail Geek. He has a service based vehicle detailing business and creates YouTube videos of himself detailing vehicles. He will mention products he is using and drive traffic to his online store AND he also earns adsense money by allowing YouTube to place ads in his videos.
I think this could be great for you, hope you give it a go!

PAID ADVERTISING
Here are a few tips to help you with your paid ads:

1. When working with influencers, don’t be blinded by numbers. A large following does not mean success. Be cautious of bringing in “general traffic”, you want an influencer that is in your niche.
  2. Remember that every social platform has a primary user demographic. You want to create profiles and run ads on whichever platform your target demographic spends the most time. Check Social Sprout for the 2021 Social Media Stats.
  3. Target your ads. Do not make your ranges to broad, know your target audience and dial in to reach exactly who you intend to reach. Remember, high traffic is not a good thing if it’s the wrong traffic.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

Wooow such a cool product @tjucevicius 

Great Shopify store! I would make it better by showing the glass in everyday use or out in the world even if you get a few friends to model this in a dinner party setting or other event. I would definitely include more of those lifestyle photos into the product pages. A great way to reduce text and optimize your product pages are by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co...

Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
Donsurd
Excursionist
31 1 5

The store look perfect,u bhave you add sales funnel with the store?

tjucevicius
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks for your feedback! Appreciate it a lot!

tjucevicius
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you very much for Your feedback!