I recently created my online Shopify store for selling apparel. I began social media marketing and advertisements at the beginning of January, but have not gotten any sales. I was wondering if I could get any feedback on my store to find ways to start getting sales, or if the problem lies in my advertising. My store’s URL is: mediumfashion.com. You could also try to search “medium fashion” as I recently began to rank higher on google (my store is ranked after medium.com).
@MediumFashion, I'm not an advertising expert, but your creatives, ad copy, and targeting significantly affect the result.
I just checked your store, and as a Shopify Developer these are the things that I think you can do better for you.
1. You should add a favicon. It makes navigation easier. It is often difficult for customers to keep track of all the open tabs on their browsers. Having a favicon makes it easy for them to identify the tab for your website, which increases their likelihood of returning.
2. Your Logo is too large and makes the header tall, which takes up a lot of screen real estate. You can reduce its size.
3. Header Isn't Sticky - You can make the header sticky to prevent users from scrolling back to the top just to go to other pages.
4. For your Hero Banner - Your Hero image could be of better quality. It is blurry, and I'm sure you can still find a clearer hero image than that.
5. Your Hero Image isn't optimized for mobile view. Ideally, there should be a different image for desktop and another image for mobile. The Desktop hero banner's orientation is usually landscape, while the orientation for mobile devices is portrait. That's why, as we can see in the screenshot below, it is hard to read the CTA and other texts.
6. Add a Reviews Section on your Homepage - It would serve as social proof, which will also help with your store's trust factor. Then it would be better if there's an image of the customer on the review to make it more legit.
7. Add FAQ Section on your Homepage - It can be an invaluable tool for businesses that want to boost their conversion rates. By providing clear and concise answers to common questions about your product or service, you can help prospective customers overcome any hesitations or reservations about making a purchase.
8. Add a newsletter pop-up and offer a discount for them to subscribe to our newsletter. Email marketing is powerful; you no longer need to pay ads to reach your target market.
9. Add Contact Us and About Us links to your main navigation.
10. Add Return & Shipping information on your Product Pages. This is to reinforce the minimal or zero risks to the customer.
11. Checkout Page - When it comes to checkout design, less is more. This means you want to ensure the process is as streamlined as possible, with few clicks and as few fields as possible. I think you should ignore the company field if it's not needed.
This is flareAI - Generating Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot. Helping Shopify merchants in generating $5 million in sales from Google Search.
If my suggestions helps you, please Like and Accept solution to let me know
I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add Home page link to the main menu so that for visitors it will be easy to navigate from any pages back to Home page.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
3. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
5. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
6. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
7. Make Our Story more personal, likable, and believable so that, your prospects are more likely to be comfortable buying from you.
8. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
9. Showing your average rating gives your shoppers quick information to make purchase decisions. Average ratings provide you with feedback on popular and unpopular products that you can use to make changes.
10. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
11. Add more blogs
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
When your customers search on Google, your product can be found only if Google has indexed the page. Your customers trust Google Search more than Ads. flareAI works every day for you, tapping into Google Search and 20+ free sales channels.
Also I did a https://flareai.co Instant FOG on your store. Customers searching on Google are only able to find 5% of your site. Remaining 95% is missing from Google.
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
Hello @MediumFashion , I’m not necessarily an advertising expert but I am good at analyzing stores and giving proper feedback.
1) Customer testimonials should be present on the homepage. This would boost the level of trustworthiness present while viewing your store.
2) A best sellers section should be present on the homepage. This tag usually attracts a lot of customers towards those products so it is best present in the store.
3) Making bundles of products in your store help drive stores and makes buying multiple items much more attractive to customers. Especially when it comes to clothing items, people tend to love already seeing already made bundles to make their purchasing process easier. This is where the Bundler- Product Bundles App comes in to help make the work easier as it allows you to make and mix bundles as you like. You can install the app here https://apps.shopify.com/bundler-product-bundles
I also think that the logo is way too big. It should be made smaller so that the header takes up less space.
Additionally, I miss information about the production of the fashion. Nowadays, most of the customers are sensitive for the production environment. There is currently no information about this on your product pages.
Apart from that, you could do another health check with ShopCheck (https://apps.shopify.com/shopcheck-xxl). This often reveals even smaller details that make the store better.
I have noticed on your website you do not have any means to engage your clients directly.
I would like to recommend Humanize, a customer support app that offers 24/7 support from trained agents that will help manage your customers' questions and drive sales. Humanize makes it easy for your store visitors to ask questions and receive a fast response without you needing to monitor your inbox.
We are a new app, just recently listed in the Shopify App Store, and are offering a discount to our first few users. If you’re interested in learning more about the app and our Early Adopters Program, you can check out our [App Listing](add link) or contact us directly at email@example.com for a demo.
It’s Stacy from Searchanise Team, the app that powers professional search & filters for Shopify stores.
I've checked your store and came up with an idea on how to improve it.
If you are getting traffic on your website but do not make sales, this could indicate that customers are looking for something on your website, but don't find what they want. Or, as another option, it takes them too much time to find the product they want. That's why I would recommend you to improve your site navigation by adding more advanced search and filters.
Let me be more specific. Let's say I want to purchase a dress and search for it on your website. I don't want just any color, I want a white dress. But it is hard for me to narrow down the product list, as each color is listed as a separate option in filters. Most likely I will give up and leave the website.
If you add color swatches it will be easier for users to narrow down the search results:
This is just one example of what you could improve. If you want to learn more what our app can do for your store, just check out the app listing.
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023