Looking for Constructive Feedback on Store

kyle_spellicy
2 0 2

Hi everyone,

Relatively new store with under 1,000 impressions. Looking for some tips to help my increase conversions and also critique on the overall store layout and product offerings. Any kind of advice is helpful!

Here's the link to my store: https://newvointeriors.com/

-Kyle

Replies 5 (5)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @kyle_spellicy 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

newspeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.

newslider.png

• At footer:

newfooter.png

• Add Trust Badge
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1267 175 847

Hi @kyle_spellicy 

I'm Richard Nguyen, CRO Expert from the PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Your store looks nice and professional, I would love have some suggestions below

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add the CTA button on the hero banner

Newvo Interiors - Quality New Home and Office Furniture 2021-07-11 12-17-16.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

1.3 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

1.4 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

2. Collection page

I take this page for example https://newvointeriors.com/collections/chairs

2.1 Add a secondary hover image on each product image

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2.2 Use the Load more button instead of Pagination

Seating - Newvo Interiors New Home and Office Furniture 2021-07-11 12-21-03.png

Instead of switching to many pages, go and back, you can replace the pagination with a Load more button. Therefore, customers do not have to change too many pages to see all products, they can press the Load more button to see all products on 1 page. This helps customers easily compare many products and see the wide range of your collection.

3. Product page

I take this page for example https://newvointeriors.com/products/respawn-110-racing-style-gaming-chair-reclining-ergonomic-leathe...

3.1 Use color swatches instead of dropdown color variant

By using color swatches, customers can easily see all colors of the product and they don't have to click the dropdown menu many times. Customers will find difficult to identify and compare colors because colors are all hidden within the drop-down menu. The color swatches look like this:

#849_ Always Use Swatches as the Selector for Color Variations – Product Variations – Product Page – Research Catalog – Baymard… 2021-07-11 12-28-34.png

You can use the Product Option and Customizer app or the Product Personalizer app by Zepto, they provide a color swatches option, and they also integrate well with PageFly.

3.2 Add a customer review section

A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews. Loox and Yotpo are good review apps (PageFly also integrates with them). 

3.3 Provide a list of Recently viewed items

Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Richard, PageFly!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hi @kyle_spellicy 

Everything store looks good .I would like suggest few improvements to your store which helps in sales .

No testimonial in home page .
Major drawback in product page is missing of Customer reviews and Recently viewed products.3.png
The Rewards system is to attract the customers to stay connected with your product or service. Reward programs definitely add to good customer experience. Incentivizing customers is a great way to persuade them to return and purchase from you again and again. Customer loyalty programs have a very powerful and strong impact on customer .Which also has an impact on your profits.
You can implement  reward program  for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more Try reward program to your Website  to attract customers intension and make them to buy.

You can also implement social login feature in login page. Which reduce customer time during login.

Thanks 
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @kyle_spellicyThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

AiTrillion_0-1626174118620.png

- In the footer menu, also add a separate page of shipping and privacy policy. 

- Your store is easy to navigate, that's great. The collection & product pages look good.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using loyalty program to build long-term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.

Make your store engaging and interactive to drive conversions and retention rates to your store. If you will not make your store engaging it will lead to a high bounce rate and low conversions. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
PatrickJacobs
7 0 0

Hi @kyle_spellicy,

Great feedback from others on your site.  With your product's price point you might look into adding live chat or video for customer inquires.  Ours was recently added to the app store here.  It has a 14 day free trial, so you can check it out.  It should help out with conversions.  Good luck and happy to answer any questions for you!

Patrick