Looking for feed back on craft cannabis wares store

Leafandwood
4 0 0

Hello, 

This is my first time asking for advice/feedback, willing to hear all comments. 

Thanks!!

https://www.leafandwoodshop.com 

Replies 5 (5)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Leafandwood 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon
  • Improve store speed for mobile

leafspeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action at Home page
  • Add trust badges and Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured Collection​
  • Show social proofs
  • Do ON PAGE SEO
  • At header:

leafheader.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

fony.png

• Product page layout needs to improve

Example

• Show cart popup when user add a product to cart

cartpopup.png

• Seems overall design and structure can be better.
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @Leafandwood, welcome to the community! This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here is the feedback on your store:

Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign-up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

- Make your store both mobile and desktop responsive. 

- Improve the footer, there are two headings quick links. Add, shipping, privacy, returns & refund policy, social media links.

AiTrillion_0-1622715745469.png

- Add a call to action button 'Shop Now' on the banner image.

- Product descriptions are missing.

Add these tools to your store to make it engaging and interactive:

• Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
  • Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
  • Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
  • You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1275 176 849

Hi @Leafandwood

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store and I would like to express my interest when first looking into your online store:

• The unique designed logo 
  • Invest in the bespoke pictures on your page

Moreover, I want to make some recommendations so that your store could become more attractive and also, the conversion rate will increase accordingly.

1. Home page

Banner

The banner will attract the first impression’s customer of your store and keep visitors focused for more than 30-seconds. Once you've achieved that level of focus, you can expect your website conversion rate to increase dramatically as a result. The high-qualified image combined with the text and the Call-to-Action button is good. However, I think it is better if you use the autoplay slideshow replacing it, it will give the visitor more information and increase the awareness of your store. 

RichardNguyen_0-1622783539492.png

Make the header sticky

I think you should use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the navigation menu and access the page they want at any time. Moreover, I think The Search Field should be immediately obvious on the Homepage and is designed more dominant with bolder borders, more contrasting background color, bigger field and font size. If the search field is now down in the sea of eye-catching graphics on the homepage, which can lead to problems for search-driven users and those using search as a fallback. 

RichardNguyen_1-1622783539301.png

Just display a few featured collection 

I see many products on your homepage, and it makes me confused to figure out which collection is most featured and stimulated to see more. Moreover, I hope the thumbnail images of products for each collection are smaller and you can layout 4 images in a row (the best seller and fresh arrivals' product images) to display attractively, now it is a bit big. 

Add testimonial - customer reviews

You should be using testimonials on your home page to help establish credibility. Testimonials work because they come across in an unbiased voice and establish trust. You can show testimonials as my screenshot by using real people to show the quality of your product! Let's take a look at our PageFly app's template here.

RichardNguyen_2-1622783528334.png

Footer

RichardNguyen_3-1622783524615.png

• Have the duplicated newsletter form to subscribe, you can remove the one beyond the footer
  • Have duplicate content of quick links, remove the unnecessary information
  • Remove the About us information in the footer and build the single About us page to increase your brand reliability.  

2. Product Page (Connection Trays) 

I have seen the sentence “Click on trays for additional photos’’, it is written in a light color and it will cause confusion for the customer if glancing at your pages. So why do the users need to move to the other pages to see more information instead of in the single page.

Add collection description

Adding a description to the collection can have a positive impact on your website’s SEO helping your page rank better in search engines for shorter, higher-volume queries. Also, it will help the visitors know more about the collection and quickly search this collection will meet their expectations. 

Move all images + description of products to stay together in the product page named “Connection Trays”.

Add the eye-catching “add to cart” under each product to boost the buying activity of customers quickly

Above are some recommendations for your home page and product page, it’s really important to customize your pages where the customers will glance onto your store. 

A page builder will be a good choice for you to have an attractive and professional website. Instead of sparing time researching the design and layout of your website with special features, you can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to have more time to focus on your marketing strategy. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 264

Hello @Leafandwood 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few Suggestions.

Add a nice Favicon.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

You can also promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. 

Mention more contact details of your store to look trustworthy.

Add chatbot for support and you can also analyze customer choices.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Leafandwood
4 0 0

Thank you for the tips on the improvements.  I know I need to do some digging to learn how to implement these, but for instance why would installing favicon do? or how do Improve my speed for mobile, improve ON PAGE SEO?