looking for feed back on my store www.intentionsdivine.com

RebeccaHobbs
2 0 1

very new store launched but i still havent got my product from outside of shopify to my page so im kinda stuck .

Replies 5 (5)
SajiniAnnieJohn
Shopify Partner
55 2 7

Hello @RebeccaHobbs 

SajiniAnnieJohn_0-1629693607508.png

Please check on this!

Sajini Annie John | iCart Team
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
RebeccaHobbs
2 0 1

https://intentionsdivine.com/ worked for me try this idk im new to all this sorry

Growave
Shopify Partner
1539 50 435

Hi @RebeccaHobbs 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. I would recommend you to focus on social proof of your online Shopify store. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

• Add a Blog Page

Since your store has been launched recently, the blog will make your shop more credible and relatable. Blog builds an emotionally cohesive relationship between your Shopify store and your customers. The blog will provide new clients with a sense of confidence in their purchases. Also, constantly adding new content to your blog will positively impact SEO, drives traffic to your online store, and keeps audiences in your store.

• Collect Reviews

I strongly advise adding testimonials to products for building customer trust and social proof. Reviews are an important part of an online store since credibility is a fundamental basis in any eCommerce. Testimonials will help you to increase the confidence of new consumers, something essential to reduce rebound rates and abandonment of shopping carts. Since you've launched the online shop recently, try to collect them through apps, depending on your budget. Through the app, your customer can leave a photo or text reviews and will be reminded to share opinions whenever you prefer.

• Add Social Login

Attach Social Login buttons anywhere on your Shopify site and enable one-click sign-up or login to account on your online store through social media account. You can let customers to log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. It will allow you to analyze your customer profile through data from Social Login.

• Make Sticky Menu

there is a little problem that makes it difficult to navigate quickly - the disappearing menu bar. Stick the menu bar to head to your store, so when users want to move to another page it might be done easily without scrolling.

• Implement Referral Program 

In order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Once you got your first clients, try to gain more orders through existing ones. Referral Program motivates your customers to develop and grow brand community together.

J.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

CartTurbo
Pathfinder
89 4 25

SLIDERS

Sliders cause ...

1.) banner blindness

2.) divides user’s attention

3.) kills conversions and never helps.

Check out a study by Notre Dame University web developer Erik Runyon.

Their slider received a click-through rate of barely 1% and almost all those were on the first image.

Beaconfire conducted a similar study with four different clients’ websites.

The CTR on these four sites were well under 1%, and again, the first image got the clicks.

I would remove the slider and add a Hero image with a call to action that touched on a problem that you solve.

Social Media Links

Links to social media sites just makes no sense.

1.) They bleed pagerank and hurt your Google’s rankings.
2.) They could get you fined in California and more states are following.
3.) And they send your traffic to a site you don’t control.

You want to get traffic from the social media sites and not send traffic to the social media sites.

And tests by major corporations have shown that they actually hurt more than they help with regards to likes and shares. And that's the only reason for having them.

Social media sites are a tool for getting traffic and nothing else.

The idea is to get traffic from those sites to your site and not to send traffic from your site to those sites.

Your bleeding link juice, sending traffic to places you don’t control and could get finned because of it.

Your goal once on the site should be to convert them into a customer and not to get a like or share on social media site.

Likes and shares on social media sites should come from the people that are currently on the social media sites and not from people on your site ready to make a purchase.

JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

Hi @RebeccaHobbs 

• I would definitely add more to your "about us" section or just something that conveys your story and why you started your site. 
  • Definitely keep up with your product page photography! I would include more content such as staged photoshoots with customers / people wearing your product. 
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products or just highlight a general "about us". There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/.../4-sales......
  • Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly, definitely an overlooked spot especially as you add more products if that's the plan 
Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners