Looking for feedback about my store, PronounPins.org

asterly
Shopify Partner
35 1 7

My website has been up for a few months now, and I’ve been tweaking it the entire time. I have significant traffic, and am starting to rank and generate sales from search engine results. However, my conversion rate is low (1.7%) and I’m looking for advice about how to improve that, as well as any general feedback

Thanks in advance!

PronounPins.org

If you have any questions or want more detailed feedback, you can email me anytime at lily@asterly.io

I run a small web service and consulting company. Our first consult and evaluation is always free with no strings attached.
Replies 3 (3)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2481 340 1659

Hi @asterly , 

This is PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. When the conversion rate is low which means you should optimize your store first since this is can be the places where people drop before making any decisions. For your store design, basically, it is a little bit simple and I would like to give you some recommendations to optimize it more.

1. Homepage: 

You can check this one if you want to have more information about the great homepage: https://pagefly.link/FARUBYwU 

• Add a favicon to your store:

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add... 

• Add the sticky menu: 

A sticky menu helps your visitors easily access the collections, blog, or contact page with the search function and add to the cart as well.

• Adjust the header: 

PageFly_0-1623168456891.png

PageFly_1-1623168505044.png

You can move the About us, Affiliates, and Shop Wholesale to be at the header since the header right now is quite an lacks information and the layout of the footer is not good. You can also consider putting the search button as a search bar on the sticky menu so people can easily find what they want. 

• Separate the different sections:

Your current sections are not clear which made the front look quite hard to recognize. Consider putting more space between sections, making the heading of the section more stand out by using Bold or bigger size. 

• Add ATC button on the collection 

You have many products which show on the prize buttons collection. You should consider narrow it downs to show 4 products per time and use a button to link to the collection page since it takes more time to load all of it. Also, consider putting the ATC button of the collection/products can make the visitors likely to click on it more and get deeper into your funnel. 

• Add social media or any real case: 

Adding the testimonial is a great way to build trust with your potential customers. 

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can use a slideshow to show testimonials, let consult my Casen template

PageFly_2-1623169285505.png

2. Collection/ Product page: 

The collection page and product page have some main things you can work on: 

• Add more information for the collection page;
  • Add more real case images for the products;
  • Add the ATC or Buy Now button under the products;
  • You can use the color swatches for easier checking the variants.

3. Check store speed: 

PageFly_3-1623169615009.png

Lastly, I checked your store speed and it showed to be very slow, especially on mobile. As nowadays, people are mainly making purchases via phones, you should try to optimize the speed instantly and remove the redundant codes.

Last words, don't give up. You have gone so far from others. Wish you all the best!

Cheers, 

PageFly.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @asterlyThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions for your store that you can work on:

- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- In the footer menu, add privacy/ shipping, returns & refund policy.

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_0-1623478053854.png

- Having a brand logo will help you in branding. 

- You need to increase customer engagement in your store that will help you to drive conversions by engaging the traffic coming to your store:

• You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
  • Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

To implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. This will help you to maximize engagement in your store and drive conversions. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @asterly,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.