Looking for feedback before launching 😊

Irena
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi Everyone!

Here's our new Shopify store: https://fyqpvmke0dz1uplz-58661798093.shopifypreview.com

Please, give us your feedback, before we launch it Thanks in advance!

Irena

Hello @Irena ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Increase products list. Then Viewers spent more time.

Add Social Media links. And post regularly.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

Otherwise great work you have done on your website.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!

Hi @Irena

I'm Richard. Nice to know that you are launching your first online business with Shopify. Personally, I very much love your store design and the products look good.  But, here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and improve your store speed. Please check out my comments below:

Point 1. For the Homepage

Choose the right banner: 

I think you should replace the homepage banner with the one that is relevant to your products, maybe your products so the prospects can immediately know what you sell by just looking at the homepage. 

RichardNguyen_0-1627374305173.png

Point 2. Optimize your Page Speed on Mobile

Your Page Speech Acore is very low on both mobile, just 49, you can use this tool for checking. 

RichardNguyen_2-1627374305088.png

As nowadays, people usually make purchases on their phones, it's important that they have the best shopping experience, otherwise, it's easy to make them close your page in 1 sec.

In order to improve it, you can try out 3 following ways: 

1. Optimize image loading times

2. Optimize front-end code

For example, you can try to Minify files

The best place to get started to reduce page load is to minimize HTML, CSS and JavaScript files. These files determine your site’s appearance – like the clothing and shoes that you wear – so it’s vital to run them through some quality filters.

Let’s start with reducing the size of each file and the total number of files. This task includes removing unnecessary formatting, whitespace and code.

- To minify CSS files, you can use CSS Minifier.

- To minify JavaScript files, you can use JavaScript Minifier.

- If your site runs on WordPress, plugins like WP Rocket can make the job simple.

There are many factors that you need to concerns for your online store, for more details, I suggest that you should check out this article

3. Optimize back-end codes

For this factor, you can check out this article as well. 

Note: Don’t forget Google Indexing after to ensure Google crawls your page and recognizes the changes you’ve made, request indexing using Google Search console for your website. The sooner Google indexed your site, the better. Speeding up your website may help your Search Engine Result Pages (SERP’s).

Point 3. Collection & product page: 

1. Add the short product description here so your customer can quickly know the product's features. 

RichardNguyen_3-1627374305090.png

2. Add Trust Badges in the product description to Boost Conversion Rate

RichardNguyen_4-1627374305161.png

Point 4. My suggestion:

For increasing traffic, Have you ever heard about Shopify SEO? In a simplest way, SEO is a method that can help you gain organic traffic. With Paid Ads - you can get a quicker win, however, SEO can be a marathon that requires you to bring forth your efforts upfront to get it right from the very starting steps - but once you rank, you can rather sit back and enjoy a passive income with no recurring cost. 

If you're interested in Shopify SEO, this article will help you

P/s: Great store design is a key thing to keep visitors stay while Advertising is to acquire them to visit that place. I have shared some store design tips, now if you want to learn about some useful Advertising strategy you can consider joining this Advertising Webinar: Advertising & The Booby Trap.

We have directors from Sixads, AllFetch, Trackify with us in this webinar. This would help you a lot on your advertising strategy, but you should sign up now cause we only take first 100 sign-ups 

Hope all I suggest above can help you that much!

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers, 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Irena
Tourist
8 0 3

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate that.

0 Likes