Hey guys, this is a new brand store. I still need to add a few things to the store: the reviews app, FAQ page.
If anyone experienced can take a look and give some pieces of advice, that might make a huge difference for me in the long run.
Reasonable good or bad feedbacks are appreciated here 🙂
Hello @Deamondz, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.
- On the product page, add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process. So instead of having to add items to the cart, going to the cart page, and then to the checkout page, they can go from the product page to the checkout page in one click. This way, you reduce drop-offs and cart abandonment.
- Increase the visibility of your search box- Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find. Don’t hide a small magnifying glass for them to click on if they really want to search. Remember, these customers are armed with information and are often ready to buy. We want to make buying the products as easy as we can.
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
Add these customer engagement tools in your store to engage the traffic coming to your store and drive more conversions:
- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hope the following suggestions will help you
@Deamondz, you're welcome. If you need help with the app setup, I will be happy to help.
Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.
Here are some areas where you could consider working on
Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.
You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.
A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.
Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!
I was impressed by looking into your store which showcase your vision and passion towards your work, every thing looks fine ,But for getting good traffic and for attracting customers .I would like to suggest few points.
Below the add to cart ,add 'Wishlist" buttons . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.
Add customer reviews and testimonials at bottom of home page to showcase your store’s happy customers ,which will give positive impression about the store .
I can also suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .
To increase the traffic to store we need to add refer a friend
Store Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits.
You can give store credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.
To increase the traffic to store we need to add refer a friend option by giving some credits to customers.
I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Tuecus for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022