I'm looking for feedback and suggestions for my website, spectrastore.co
We're an online e-commerce variety store that currently only offers electronics under our account. As we are still in the early stages we have yet to receive most of our inventory hence we only have a page of 5 products at the moment.
My store's objective would be to be the main platform where customers go to purchase their items, contact us for support, and understand the brand. We have no plans for it to be a forum/website with blog articles etc. We are openly looking for feedback and suggestions for improvements to both the website and the business as a whole. Do share with us your tips and feedback, we're always open to learn.
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hello! Thank you very much for sharing the apps you've linked. I will surely look into your suggestions for implementation. Cheers and stay safe!
Hey @SpectraStore, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.
- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. This will help you with upselling.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Make the announcement bar clickable. Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can take an action.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
Customer engagement in eCommerce is paramount to success and must be a constant priority for your company. Many Shopify stores aren’t profiting as much as they should because they’re not engaging customers as much as they should. To drive conversions you should invest in customer engagement.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app.
P.S- Free plan available.