Looking for feedback for my store

Osman95
2 0 1

So i recently opened a shopify store and customized the theme according to my product, Please give feedback and advise on any changes that need to be done . Thanks!

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1049 142 342

Hey @Osman95,

I've put my response in your other post, you can read it here:

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Need-feedback-for-my-store/m-p/1206289#M103127

All the best!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4016 239 728

Hi @Osman95, I hope you are doing well! please check the feedback I posted on your other post here: https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Need-feedback-for-my-store/m-p/1206289.

Hope you will find it useful!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4016 239 728

Hey @Osman95,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Reply Awaited!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

HI @Osman95 

Hope you are doing good. Here are few suggestions. Which helps in increasing traffic to your store by implementing following features

->Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses.

->Below the add to cart ,add "Buy now"  button . Buy now will  helps the customer to directly redirect to buying option. 

->Add Product description below add to cart in product page.

->I can also suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

->Testimonials at bottom of home page to showcase your store’s happy customers ,which will give positive impression about the store .You can make a great impression on your customers by
displaying testimonials. When good reviews are shown, your audiences will likely stay longer and take action. You can add them below your product on your home page.

->Add Blog page, You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility. 

->You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

->As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature.

->Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

->Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

I would  wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store.  I suggest our app Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know! 

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes