Looking For Feedback For PeaceofMineStore.com

PeaceOfMineCo
Tourist
12 0 1

I'm still adding products and working on Alt Text in between. I would love some feedback on my site/products. Thanks in advance. This is all very new.

Jen

Owner - peaceofminestore.com

Replies 6 (6)
AngelasDezignss
Tourist
20 1 4

The store is very nice. I do have a question though. Could you please inbox me? Thanks

Angela

PeaceOfMineCo
Tourist
12 0 1

How do I inbox you?

PeaceOfMineCo
Tourist
12 0 1

How do I inbox you?

AngelasDezignss
Tourist
20 1 4

Let me see how to do that

hori_tran
Shopify Partner
156 19 63

HI @PeaceOfMineCo ,

I visited your website. your products and web design are very nice. I like them. But I saw something, this may be helpful to get a higher conversion rate:
- Change your menu bar and add a best seller category

hori_tran_1-1637032487911.png

- The slide banner with great visuals with your products and the "call to action" button. the slide banner should show the benefits of your products ( you can choose the best sellers to describe), your events, your discounts (Black Friday is coming, right?)

hori_tran_0-1637032387068.png

- Show promotion and a great shipping policy on the top
- add realistic product images
- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up chat 
-  Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help) and a lower price next to the original one or to attract customers (on both the homepage and the product page)

hori_tran_2-1637032637664.png

- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)
- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Heading tags, Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.

- Footer:

hori_tran_3-1637032810117.png

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!
PeaceOfMineCo
Tourist
12 0 1

Thanks for the feedback. I'll look into all of this.