Looking for feedback on arts store

oziomazart
Tourist
4 0 2

I recently launched my store www.LindaAdiele.com to sell original artwork but have go little to no action. Where can I improve? I did run a targeted ad on Facebook and Instagram and there’s a discount for new subscribers. 

I tried and tried to put a sticky header which did not work.

Thanks

Linda Adiele’s Art

Replies 3 (3)
Sara_Julie
Pathfinder
120 4 11

In order to get more sales then you should need to focus on targeted audience. update your social media accounts on daily basis. focus on On-page and OFF -page SEO.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
I will fix any issue on your store in just $10 : Click Here
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @oziomazart, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. After reviewing your store, here's the feedback that you can work on:

- Add contact information in the footer.

- Add a call to action button on this banner image.

AiTrillion_0-1622892508045.png

- On the banner image of the homepage. You can also add a title of 'GET 20% OFF ON FIRST PURCHASE' with a call to action button 'USE CODE FIRST20'.

- Work on the pricing, it's too competitive. Make it low.

- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Run email campaigns and set up automatic workflows.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
736 66 265

Hello  @oziomazart 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make Sticky Header for easy Navigation, It helps customers to access menu at anytime they want.

Add chat bot for support and you can also analyze customer choices.

Mention more contact details of your store to look trustworthy.

You can also promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

Add Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods  If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a huge markerplace where you can give exposure to your paintings.

Thanks,
Waytoapps