Looking for feedback on my alcoholic drinks store!

dylanjasper16
Excursionist
15 0 2

www.meridianhive.com

Just looking for general feedback of the look and feel of the store and how things function. Just your overall experience using the site.

Thanks so much!

Replies 4 (4)
simple-loyalty
Tourist
8 0 3

Hey! Your store is looking really good! I like the main hero photo and the product photos look really sharp. The product descriptions are informative and unique, and the content on the site has a clear voice. I personally really like the free shipping bar in the cart - I appreciate when stores have clear shipping information before the checkout steps. Overall, a great site! 

I have a few recommendations too.

1. Make the header bar sticky so users on the site can access the navigation and get back to the main page no matter how far down the page they have scrolled. This just helps to improve the experience.
  2. Add a Call to Action button (something like "Shop Now") to the hero section. Even if the button just takes users down the page where they can add products to their cart, having a clear CTA will help direct potential customers to making purchases.
  3. Consider adding links to your blog, About Us and Bee Cause sections directly to your header. In my experience, consumers develop a stronger connection to brands they feel that they know, or have values that they share. The content about your cause and dedication to sustainable honey is relatable - I believe people will respond well to this! Additionally, the About Us section is very informative and provided me a lot more information about your products and your brands - definitely should be highlighted! Making relevant content easy to access will improve customer experience and help to foster a relationship with existing and potential customers.
  4. On some pages, like the About Us page and the Blog, there is very little spacing between the title of the pages and the header. Consider adding additional padding.
  5.  When adding a product to the cart, users are able to select a Size. Does this mean volume of the can or quantity of cans? This could be confusing to some. 

Overall, it looks like you are off to a great start! I enjoyed learning about your brand and values. Best of luck!

Simple Loyalty - Drive engagement and sales with loyalty and rewards programs.
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1951 271 1433

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

I like how you have:

- Impressive hero section

- Testimonial section

- Not about page design but your product package and design is amazing

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you:

1. Add sticky navigation

A sticky navigation bar will help customers navigate themselves from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently. 

2Hero section

- The Heading font should be smaller maybe about two words in one line, it would be much more visually pleasing. 

- You can add a button there leading to your product collection page. 

- Since your product is alcoholic drinks I think the background of the image can be a little bit more vibrant. Turning it into something greyish is quite demotivating. In the end we want something fun and upbeat when drinking alcohol

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 9.46.44 AM.png

3. Brand telling section

- You can make this section be more pretty with a beautiful pictures of your products and the text. Letting text goes all over the wide space looks a little bit untidy

- You can also try to change the background to other colors rather than white since the next section also has white background, which makes that part looks quite long.

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 9.51.06 AM.png

4. Have secondary hover images for the product list

• By presenting secondary hover images, customers can easily scan many products to see extra visual information. 

5. Add average ratings for each product

• ​​You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

---

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
645 60 246

Hi @dylanjasper16 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

In general, your homepage looks clear. You can make a sticky navigation menu so that visitors can easily access all important sections in your site. The constant presence of the menu bar reminds users that other pages, ones they probably need, are also available.

Besides, so many products on your website can make customers get lost. They may stick to discovering all your beautiful products and take a long time to make a buying decision. You can totally solve this problem by adding a sticky cart displaying at any page on your website. It is always visible and reminds customers to check out for their chosen products in the cart. 

Sticky cart and sticky bar encourage customers to buy more and decrease the abandonment cart rate. You can try out this app Advanced Sticky Add to Cart to activate Sticky cart in your store for free.

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. Turn your Instagram feed into a shoppable gallery and let your followers shop right from the posts. Displaying beautiful shoppable Instagram galleries throughout your site will aid in product discovery, inspiration, and sales. Link your Instagram profile to your store and convert your followers into customers. App Instagram Shoppable Feed can help you at ease and free. 

• Product page

Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.

Your products are quite diverse which is suitable for making product bundles. Product bundles with discounts is an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website.

If you want to add product bundles in your store at ease and free, try out this app Product Bundle Volume Discount 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
CutOutWiz
Navigator
405 28 152

Hello @dylanjasper16 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. Consider, however, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page.

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• People always don’t know everything about a product beforehand. When they see a product or show interest in a product, they want to know more about the different aspects and specifications of the product. If product descriptions fail to provide people with enough information about the product and fail to create an appeal for the product, the visitors won’t buy the product. So, provide elaborate and appealing product descriptions to every product to increase your sales.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz