I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you!
In general, your homepage looks clear and well-arranged. There is only a few things that you should improve it
Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store
Turn your Instagram feed into a shoppable gallery and let your followers shop right from the posts. Displaying beautiful shoppable Instagram galleries throughout your site will aid in product discovery, inspiration, and sales. Link your Instagram profile to your store and convert your followers into customers. App Instagram Shoppable Feed can help you at ease and free.
That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you!
All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. In general, your store has good visual appeal and a clear message. I would recommend you consider applying more eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.
It provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Gathered data through social login can be studied by you for customer retention and client analysis.
Favicon adds legitimacy to your website and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. Favicons are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for webpage visitors especially when a lot of tabs are open.
I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community together.
Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into a shoppable gallery and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile.
Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.
In order to install a free trial, please press here
This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder.
First of all, congratulations on your new store. Overall, it looks really great with high-quality visual, neat background and informative content. You mush have invested a lot of efforts into this one. Well done and keep up all the good work.
Hereby, I would love to provide some recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants. I hope it helps you build even better look for your store.
In general, this homepage has everything essential to convert sales, for example sticky menu, announcement bar, brand story, trust badges, etc. I have to say I'm impressed.
1. 1st section layout
However, since the first section is all over the screen - which means this will be the only content visitors see when they first go to your store, I suggest you align all texts at center and straightforward. You can also take 1/2 : 1/2 layout into consideration to better visualize this most important section.
Take a look at Shopify homepage
2. Add favicon to your store
A favicon, or favorites icon, is a small square image or logo that appears next to a web address. Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.
An example of a favicon using the brand logo
I take Shop The Latest Deals collection to discuss more
1. Have secondary hover images for the product list
By presenting secondary hover images, customers can easily scan many products to see extra visual information.
2. Use Load more button instead of Pagination
Currently, your collection list is limited. In case you have a long list in the future, you may consider using Load more button. Therefore customers won't need to go back and forth to too many pages.
I take this product to discuss more. Color swatches, dynamic checkout button, reviews, etc Wow, you really did a good job in crafting a great product page!
Yet, I just want to propose another ideas.
1. Subdivide long product description with Sections and Headings
Adding subsection headings helps users easily navigate long lists of bullet points as well as blocks of text. Besides, it also enables users to find relevant information slightly quicker compared to a bullet list without the headings of similar length.
2. Make use of upsell/cross-sell elements like Product suggestions, Bundles, ...
At the end, what merchants care most is average order value. By showcasing what are the best offers, what other people also likes; giving suggestions based on personalization,... you can encourage visitors.
If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.
If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!
Hello @Bahadur, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.
- In the header, it should be latest in 'shop the latest deals'. There's a mistake.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors.
- Display the banner image on the homepage displaying the type of products you are selling.
Customer engagement tools that you are missing in your store to get conversions:
- Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.
Hope this helps!
You have a nice shop and I don't want to repeat the good points that other people pointed out. So I'll try to talk about sth new.
I think that you have almost optimized everything but it seems that you could add some features to your Cart page. I suggest you create bundle offers for your products because they are win-win offers most times. We at Fast Bundle have developed a feature called the Cart Popup that will work when someone has added a product to their cart. If the product is included in a bundle, the bundle offer will pop up, and believe me that it works great.
Have a good time
Muhammad from Fast Bundle