Looking for feedback on my first online clothing store (Lee London)

FayeWine
Tourist
7 0 3

Hi Lee, 

Congrats! Love the idea. 

Couple of things : I'd put something immediate on your home page - what's your why? Why do people need to buy your product and what does it stand for. 

Footer Menu  - you need to change the title of the menu to something like other stuff, useful links or something similar. 

Also, I noticed an error on your About Us page : I have grew up, should be I grew up and I'd also put a paragraph in after the UK. Just for it to look easier on the eye. 

Best of luck

leelondon
Tourist
10 0 1

Thank you very much for taking the time to review my site. I will make these changes as soon as I can.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 241 733

Hello @leelondonThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've taken a look at your store & here are few suggestions that you can implement in your store:

- Add a section of trending and new arrival products in your store. You can do this simply by installing the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and enabling the product recommendations.

- You should have a wide range of products. Internet shoppers will likely spend more time and more money on your online store if you have a wide variety of products to offer. If you only have a limited range of offerings, you might miss out on making sales.

- Add testimonials or review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add loyalty rewards programYou can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

Missing Offers - You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.

Use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
leelondon
Tourist
10 0 1

I have just added a statement to what we believe right beneath the banner. Hopefully that gives our customers the “why” they were looking for.

All feedback appreciated.

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
628 60 239

Hi @leelondon

Have seen your store and I think I have many suggestions for you:

1. The design of your products: 

You are having a POD business, right? So the design of products is the most important thing. 

For now, I don't think your design is doing great. 

Can I ask what type of POD business that you're following? The trend or the specific theme/topic?

You can see this store as an example: https://www.faith-hopelove.com/

2. Homepage:  

- You need to add CTA buttons for your banners (sliders). Also, your banners should have product images. Lifestyle photos would be great. 

AllFetch_0-1621302214465.png

- This section has too many words. One-third of these texts are suitable. You also need to add a CTA button for this part. 

AllFetch_1-1621302311239.png

- You need to use another part to offer your discount code, not like this. Your customers have to read the texts and copy-paste the code. It's too frustrating. 

AllFetch_2-1621302898188.png

- Have seen your Instagram account and it seems you are building it.. It's a great choice. 

If you want to show your Instagram content on your store for FREE, check this app Shoppable Instagram Feed by AllFetch

- On your homepage, you can add some sections like:

+ The Reviews section to increase your social proof. 

+ The section shows the benefits when shopping at your store. 

3. Product page: 

You can improve your customer experience by having:

- Lifestyle product photos 

- Reviews

- Product Bundles to offer discounts. For example, a T-shirt with a hat is a great choice. 

The store FAITH - HOPE - LOVE is a store we build for our client. If you like that, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@allfetch.com 

We're willing to help you out. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes