This is a newly created shop they went online on Friday. I am looking for general feedback to make the shopping experience better. I chose the simple design template as I only have an iPhone 11 currently that I use to manage the website.
I have already managed to take my first order and have over 100 sessions recorded since Friday night which is fantastic.
However I would like your help to improve the website while maintaining a simple outlook. I am looking for simple easy additions that I will not have a problem achieving via my mobile.
Thank you for your time and I really look forward to hearing back from the community.
Hello, I am not an expert or anything, just started myself 3 days ago.
But I notice a few things.
I would personally put the welcoming text BEFORE the featuring products part.
Just to let them know about who you are and what you do.
Add Messenger chat for fast support.
Add Checkbox "I Agree with terms of services" to your cart.
I would suggest changing "catalog" to something more appealing like " products " but that's just preference.
I followed this tutorial, https://learn.oberlo.com/Dropshipping-101-Build-your-first-online-store
Take a look at it. Explains the basics. Very clear and easy to follow
If you are selling your own products, just ignore the Drop shipping parts like Product research and suppliers research.
You can check my website and see differences.
congrats on your first sale, i agree with suggestions by @str1k3r21 in addition to those, try engage your customers to promote your product by various means like discount them by social sharing, send email about other recommended products see the apps at https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=recommended+products
Also try to add wishlist and recently viewed products to let customer to easily find their wished/last visited products. For this purpose, You can checkout our app at https://apps.shopify.com/customer-account-dashboard
Good luck for your business
Thank you for taking the time to reply.
Your website looks amazing! Did you manage to get It looking like that from just watching that video? 👀💪🏻
Thank you very much for taking the time to reply.
It seems like I have lots of tools at my disposal. And lots to learn and implement. I will definitely be checking out the above mentioned.
Thank you 👍🏻
An honest critic.
I think the store is no way near ready for marketing. there are lots of things missing:
- Add a banner
- Trust icons
Simply I would recommend you redesign and develop your store with a better theme. it can be much better
Honesty is exactly what I needed. Do you know of any resources that can take me through all the steps to accomplish this?
I have listened to everything you have all said and been spending all day creating a meaningful presence on my store.
please can you revisit my store and let me know if what I have done is progress. And also if there is anything else I am still missing.
Hi Lee, welcome to the Shopify community.
Really like your store. Are you planning on purchasing a custom domain? - I think that will gain more trust for shoppers.
I think your site would hugely benefit from a Upurr listing - have you listed it on there yet?
It's free to add your store and its great for new stores like yours to drive targeted UK shoppers. You can also connect your account to your Shopify store which is well worth taking the time to do.
Its takes a few minutes to register and then to connect but it's free and can help you generate sales so its time well spent.
Hope this helps and good luck with your new venture.
Congrats! Love the idea.
Couple of things : I'd put something immediate on your home page - what's your why? Why do people need to buy your product and what does it stand for.
Footer Menu - you need to change the title of the menu to something like other stuff, useful links or something similar.
Also, I noticed an error on your About Us page : I have grew up, should be I grew up and I'd also put a paragraph in after the UK. Just for it to look easier on the eye.
Best of luck
Thank you very much for taking the time to review my site. I will make these changes as soon as I can.
Hello @Lee_London_UK, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've taken a look at your store & here are few suggestions that you can implement in your store:
- Add a section of trending and new arrival products in your store. You can do this simply by installing the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and enabling the product recommendations.
- You should have a wide range of products. Internet shoppers will likely spend more time and more money on your online store if you have a wide variety of products to offer. If you only have a limited range of offerings, you might miss out on making sales.
- Add testimonials or review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Add loyalty rewards program. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.
- Missing Offers - You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.
Use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.
I have just added a statement to what we believe right beneath the banner. Hopefully that gives our customers the “why” they were looking for.
All feedback appreciated.
Have seen your store and I think I have many suggestions for you:
1. The design of your products:
You are having a POD business, right? So the design of products is the most important thing.
For now, I don't think your design is doing great.
Can I ask what type of POD business that you're following? The trend or the specific theme/topic?
You can see this store as an example: https://www.faith-hopelove.com/
- You need to add CTA buttons for your banners (sliders). Also, your banners should have product images. Lifestyle photos would be great.
- This section has too many words. One-third of these texts are suitable. You also need to add a CTA button for this part.
- You need to use another part to offer your discount code, not like this. Your customers have to read the texts and copy-paste the code. It's too frustrating.
- Have seen your Instagram account and it seems you are building it.. It's a great choice.
If you want to show your Instagram content on your store for FREE, check this app Shoppable Instagram Feed by AllFetch
- On your homepage, you can add some sections like:
+ The Reviews section to increase your social proof.
+ The section shows the benefits when shopping at your store.
3. Product page:
You can improve your customer experience by having:
- Lifestyle product photos
- Product Bundles to offer discounts. For example, a T-shirt with a hat is a great choice.
We're willing to help you out.
Hope this helps!