Hey all! I'm brand new to shopify and dropshipping; I bought the wireframe for my website a little bit ago, and I've been tweaking it since then. I already have a part time job, so there's a limited amount of time each day I have to work on it. I was wondering if you guys had thoughts on what I need to improve (ideally in order of priority, so I can get started advertising it ASAP).
Hello @runnerjustin631, I hope you are doing good! Your store looks good and professional. Below are some points that you can work on:
- You should work on the viewport. It's small.
- Write the heading or title for each section that you have displayed on the homepage. Trending products, new arrivals.
- Make these images clickable and redirect them to their collection page.
- Yes, the product page should look professional & there must be every detail. Every page is important.
- For reviews, you can try AiTrillion. It has Separate product reviews and store reviews and Q&A. It has a rich snippet along with the product review gallery and product review page. Generally, rich snippets have a much higher click-through rate. If the click-through rate of your snippet increases, the amount of traffic generated will then be higher. It has an in-email review form. You can entice your customers by giving them loyalty points on leaving a review which will help you to boost sales and collect more and more reviews with the help of this app.
- You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, following or sharing on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement the above mentioned tools/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.