Looking for feedback on my new shop, botforlife.com

Solved
virendra
Tourist
3 0 3

Hi,

I've just started my Dropshipping Shopify Store, I'm still learning and exploring. It's been a month and have not made any sale yet. Can I get feedback on my page and products I'm selling, I know I'll have to experiment with products until I find a winning product and right marketing for it. (I'm working on Facebook ads as well though).

But It will be a great help If I could get feedback on my website design and currently available products there.

Link to my Shopify Store:  https://botforlife.com/

Looking forward for your valuable feedback:) 

-Thanks

virendra kishore

virendra
Tourist
3 0 3

Hey Mills, Thanks for your feedback. How would you help me ?

CutOutWiz
Navigator
368 28 139

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @virendra 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types. I see that your home page has only one banner whereas there's different types of product you sell. It would look great if you could add a banner symbolizing each type of product. 

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• You should also add a Call-To-Action (CTA) or a Shop Now button to the banner, so that users can be redirected to the relevant product page, without much delay.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
virendra
Tourist
3 0 3

@CutOutWiz  Thank You so much for Your Feedback. I'll surely work on these tips. 

Thank Again:) 

0 Likes