Looking for feedback on my new shop, DoodleGoods.com

DoodleGoods
3 0 1

Evening all - if you have a free minute to check out our newly launched shop would appreciate any feedback. Specifically wondering how the load time is for you as well - many thanks!

https://doodlegoods.com/

Cheers!

Replies 6 (6)
DanBim
Shopify Partner
368 37 90

Hi @DoodleGoods, you did a great job with your store, just need a trust badge under Add to cart button and add reviews with photos for your store then it would be awesome. 

This app can help you with photo reviews for free: Ryviu - Product Reviews

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Want a reviews app? Ryviu - Aliexpress Reviews app - is a review app, with features to import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy and Dhgate. Trusted by over 40.000+ merchants.

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2491 341 1665

Hi @DoodleGoods,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my advice for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some plus points are:

• Have a favicon for your store - which makes your store look unique and professional.
  • Have a sticky menu: This helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the navigation bar anytime they want. 

However, I would like to give you some suggestions about your store so that you could consider changing and hope that the conversion rate is enhanced accordingly.

1. Featured Image

This section is of great importance because it creates the first impression on your customers. As far as I see, the featured image not only shows exactly what you are selling but it also helps increase conversion rate with a CTA button on it. However, I think it would be more than excellent if you choose another image with higher quality.

PageFly_0-1628735583097.png

2. Deal Off

As you can see in my screenshot below, the deal does not look attractive enough to the visitors. To fix this, the image should be full width and you should highlight the deal with another color.. or use the Compared Price instead. I bet you would have more clicks!!!

PageFly_1-1628735581064.png

3. Collections

Product Images here are more HD. But you might want to add a CTA button like “Shop now” right under each product as it undoubtedly increases the conversion rate. Please put all the product titles in 1 line and so do the product prices. Thus, your store looks more professional.

PageFly_2-1628735581276.png

4. Thank-you section

It would be great if you put this section near the footer to remind the customers about the deal so they could take action. 

PageFly_3-1628735580377.png

Last but not least, here are my other recommendations for you, feel free to consider them applied to your store:

• Add more spaces to differentiate among sections.
  • Add testimonials section: It is of great importance because your brand trust can be enhanced. You can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!
  • Add a section about your brand story: A business can stand out with its brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more attractive.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer is helpful, LIKE IT or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @DoodleGoods  ,

I have gone through your store , Let me please honestly Share my feedback so that it may help you.

I would like to suggest you to :

i) ADD SHIPPING POLICIES : A shipping policy is a concise document or webpage that outlines important information around shipping when an order is placed online.
It often includes details on shipping costs and methods, delivery times, and more.

ii) ADD ABOUT US : The “About Us” page is the perfect place to express your business’s unique identity
While your other pages are dedicated to your products and services, this page is all about what makes your business special.

iii) ADD BLOGS : A blog can maintain your marketing strategy and structure your relevant content, attract new clients & can promote the formation of a community
around your website and organization

The ultimate goal in creating blogs is to drive as much traffic to your website as possible. When you create a blog post this creates one more indexed page on your website,
meaning it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website.

iv) ADD TRUST BADGES : A trust badge is a logo or a symbol that you display on your site to assure a visitor that your business is legitimate
They ensure that visitors feel safe to share their information and can comfortably put their trust on your website

Customer trust is a key brand differentiator that can make or break a business. It’s integral to a company’s self-perseverance and long-term sustainability.

v) ADD WISHLIST: A wish list allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. Wishlists signify a customer’s interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.

Wishlist is not only a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.

a) It Reduces the number of users that get lost on their way to check-out.
b) Helps in Easily expansion of your customer base.
c) More importantly it helps in Keeping an eye on what your clients want.

vi) ADD SOCIAL LOGIN : Social login, also known as social sign-in , uses information from social networking sites to facilitate logins on third-party applications and platforms. The process is designed to simplify sign-in and registration experiences, providing a convenient alternative to mandatory account creation.

Not only , can it enhance the user’s experience on your site—no need to fill out a registration form or remember yet more password—it also allows marketers to gather more accurate data, including verified email addresses, age, gender, relationship status, and interests.

Apart from these things your Store is pretty Awesome.

Hope it helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Growave
Shopify Partner
1538 50 434

Hi @DoodleGoods 

Welcome to Shopify! It is a Growave team! First of all, I would like to compliment your store design and visual appeal. You have done a great job. However, I have noticed you don’t use e-marketing tools that can help you to increase sales and drive traffic. Therefore, I suggest you start using some e-commerce marketing tools. For instance:

• Add a Blog Page

Since your store has been launched recently, the blog will make your shop more credible and relatable. The blog will provide new clients with a sense of confidence in their purchases. Also, constantly adding new content to your blog will positively impact SEO, drives traffic to your online store, and keeps audiences in your store.

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy.

II.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at an affordable price, try  Growave.  It replaces 5 apps and offers Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @DoodleGoodsThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

good points on your store:

• great layout
  • visually appealing
  • good UI/ UX

- Page speed on mobile is too low but it looks good on desktop. You can see it in the below screenshot. To improve the speed of your store you can refer to this article: Improve your ecommerce site performance speed to boost conversions 

AiTrillion_0-1628751302112.png

Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors. 

- Add a newsletter signup box in the footer to capture newsletter subscribers so you can target them with the help of email marketing.

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar to let customers take an action on it. 

Add a loyalty rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.

Overall, your store looks good! You can implement the above suggestions in your store to make it even better and drive conversions and retention rate for long term. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

Awesome Shopify store @DoodleGoods 

• Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly.
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • add a blog that would be a cool way to add some organic traffic and feature some collabs
Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners