Looking for feedback on my new shop!! Gettinsketchy.com

masonisme
1 0 0

Looking for feedback on my clothing company "GettinSketchy" is there something that should be changed? Should I make a blog? I have currently 1 sale so far.

Any feedback is welcomed! 

Replies 3 (3)
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
190 9 62

Hello @masonisme ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Add About Us: It is an opportunity where your visitors get to know your company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce yourself and the kind of business you can do to your customers. And, Having a good About Us page will attract more backlinks to your website and indirectly help on SEO and help on improving the search engine ranking.

Add Contact Us: Adding of contact page is always good thing, And using contact form is even better since users will be able to get in touch from within your website. And most of viewers are using searching, And giving important information to help identify where your store is located and how to get in touch is a must.

Adding of Policy Pages: You can add returns & refund policy pages, It gives customers a feeling of security and what they think buying is guaranteed. If you are doesn't give this guarantee, then visitors often become suspicious and avoid buying the product.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

I hope you will catch my point.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @masonismeThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. Here's the feedback:

- Add a section of trending and new arrivals products on the homepage.

- Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- You add a blog section on the homepage. 

- In the footer menu, add privacy, shipping, returns & refund policy. contact us, about us. 

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors.

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a review section on the product page. Reviews are very important as 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase. 

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
220 26 95

Hi @masonisme 

Congratulations on your store! 

Here are what I think you have done really well.

1. I like how easy it is to navigate your store, from the homepage to the checkout.

2. You have made the header sticky for easy navigation and the store is very responsive.

Here are what I think can improve the store user experience 

1. The homepage and collection page is looking good - but for the product page I will suggest adding Shipping and Return Information and Show Estimated Delivery Date - Many customers don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order, and showing the Estimated Delivery Date helps users to estimate when they can expect to receive their order.

Add the delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, within the product page, it should be close to your "buy" button. When viewing an estimated delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 2 days. Get it by Sept 03”, Your customers will have more confidence to make the purchase. You should also add a link to your full shipping policy for more detail.

2. Show stock quantity - Showing the number of stock remaining is also useful information to have on the product page. This is a proven trick top online commerce retailers use to drive sales.

3. Engage with your customers and visitors - I will suggest adding a Live chat, you want to reach out to your visitors and show that you're ready to answer any question they might have. If you added a Live chat that launched after 60 seconds of someone landing on your store that asks, “How can I help you today?”. The idea here is to engage and show your visitors that you're available to answer their questions.

4. Add your shipping policy on the footer - customers are used to checking for stores shipping policy on the footer. So it kind of makes sense to always have it there so it is easy for your customers to access it.

That's all from me - I hope you get useful points from it

Best of luck and cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact