Looking for feedback on my new shop, My Tackie Tees, LLC

MyTackieTees
Excursionist
29 0 4

Hello Shopify Family!

We are a Detroit clothing brand.  All original designs.  We do have two sections of designs one is our signature collection which anyone can rock and then we have our Detroit designs.  Please take a look at our site and provide honest feedback on web layout and even our designs.  thank you so much! 

https://www.mytackietees.com 

Thank You My Tackie Tees, LLC
Replies 12 (12)
Mercy_067
Tourist
6 0 1

hello i veiw your store per your request you done a great job, i will love to tell you about shopify marketing try it out it really works and i can help you go about it.

MyTackieTees
Excursionist
29 0 4

Hello Mercy_067plz tell me more, also thank you for reviewing our store

antoniohattan
Tourist
6 0 3

great store everything look very cool just highlight the menus in shop dropdown menu. use some HCI techniques. make partitions.

MyTackieTees
Excursionist
29 0 4

thank you. will do

collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
222 26 95

Hi @MyTackieTees 

Thank you for sharing! I think your store is well designed, the layouts are well-thought-out and it works well on mobile.

Here is my feedback

1. Add your main collections to the header. Instead of just [Home Shop], you can have [Men Ladies Hats & Autism Awareness ...]

collinsmbaka_0-1630006673439.png

2. I will suggest showing your product variants on the collections page; this does not only improve the collections page aesthetics but helps showcase all the available variants to your customers while they are browsing the collection page. Your customers will not click through all your products to view the available variants, so been able to display them on the collection page is a huge plus for conversions.

Here is an example;

collinsmbaka_1-1629390088302.png

Some themes already have this option, you can check for this on your theme customizer and enable it. Also, you can get the variant images on the collection pages option for free with the Collections filter & Search bar by the Sobooster app.

3. Show Shipping/Return Information and Estimated Delivery Date on the product page - Many customers don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order, and showing the Estimated Delivery Date helps users to estimate when they can expect to receive their order. Add the delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, within the product page, it should be close to your "buy" button. When viewing an estimated delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 2 business days. Get it by Aug 28”, Your customers will have more confidence to make the purchase. You should also add a link to your full shipping policy.

4. Use color swatches to display product variants:  This makes it easier for your customers to see all the available variants and also improves the aesthetics of the product page.

Best of luck and cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
MyTackieTees
Excursionist
29 0 4

Thank you so much for your suggestions. I will look into making updates! 

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2511 345 1673

Hi @MyTackieTees 

This is PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder.

Congrats on your stores. I believe you guys have gone to great lengths to achieve this. Keep up the good work!

Plus point:

• Overall, your page is well – designed. The sticky navigation bar really helps customer navigate through the site
  • Amazing image quality - which is really impressive. You did a great job

That being said, I would like to give you some suggestions for improvement on your homepage. Hope you find it valuable.

1. Sticky section 

Below the navigation menu, I can see there are a lot of promotion deals, latest news, etc that helps you convert sales better

I suggest you also make this section sticky. So even if customers roll down, they won't be able to forget these tempting offers. 

PageFly_0-1630045340938.png

2. First impression

In general, including a lot of images works great for such a Fashion merchant like My Tackie Tees.

However, when I first visited your store, I couldn't help but wonder what this store is trying to sell mainly, what are their unique selling points, what makes them standing out from any other clothes shop. Therefore, my solution to this issue is utilizing texts better:

• Declare to the whole who you are right in the first section 
  • Use bold, big, caps lock texts or anything you can think of to separate each section 
  • Arrange texts in prioritized order based on customer's need. 
  • Give result-oriented & encouraging Call-to-Actions line throughout the page. 

PageFly_1-1630045965358.png

You can take an example of Shopify here: 

PageFly_2-1630046026466.png

3. Communicate the product/collection clearly 

In case you still want to keep the text color/density, I suggest that you use a darker overlay background on the image before adding texts. 

PageFly_3-1630046285226.png

4. Give a consistency in the page layout 

Make it easier for visitors to watch the page and notice the right button to click. Here you can either put all button/texts at center or at the bottom of the images. 

PageFly_5-1630047026864.png

That's everything. Hope you find something helpful. If you are still looking for a tool to build a great website, I hope you can try our product: PageFly Landing Page Builder

If these feedbacks are helpful, please give me a "like". Thank you so much and I hope your business is successful! 

-----

Before you go, I'd like to share this useful webinar for you!

This Sep 6th, at 9 PM (EST) we are having Seguno & ReConvert to answer all email marketing related questions in newest Unpack webinar: Email Marketing - Not A Monologue. In this webinar we talk about common mistakes when running an email marketing campaign and Q&A session with experts to leverage your email marketing effectiveness We only take 100 first sign-ups. Be one and be our guest 😉 SIGN UP

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3829 758 797

Hi, I just have a quick look at your website store and here are some of my suggestions: 

1. Re-adjust your tool bar by specifying the "Shop" button

Your tool bar should be added more options as only two buttons (Home and Shop) make the website seem empty and uncompleted. I suggest you should replace "Shop" by its sub-categories (Men, Ladies, Hat & Autism Awareness, Accessories,...) 

fb 1.png

2. The front page need more effort to gain customer attention. Besides placing your interesting "Pay later" policy, you should add some of your promotional programmes or the latest collections of your shop. It could be arranged in the carousel style. Below is the example of H&M website, hope it helps to clarify my idea.

LitExtension_0-1630050860164.png

3. In the footer page "Quick links" should be adjusted a little bit.

If I were you, I would change "quick links" to "learn more" and move it to the menu bar, as those links are quite helpful for first-time customers.

Refund policy and shipping policy are suitable to be placed in the footer page. 

4. Add a blog to improve the SEO performance of your website. The content could be mix and match fashion tips or newly fashion news which are the topics that your target audience interested in. Or else, you can tell stories relating to your postcard, that would make your products more attractive and valuable

5. The last one is your website's color pallette (the group of colors which are suitable for combination). 

Here is the website you can look for better color groups. 

LitExtension_0-1630052753772.png

Please mark as solution if you find my comments helpful. Thank you and good luck!

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @MyTackieTeesThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here is the feedback on your store that you can start working on:

Some good points of your store:

• good layout
  • good design
  • great products

- Add categories in the header of the homepage. 

- Make your announcement bar clickable and add a call to action button to make customers take an action on it. 

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers.

- Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

Add the above marketing to optimize the conversions of your store. It will help you to engage the traffic coming to your store by reducing the bounce rate leading to conversions. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
MyTackieTees
Excursionist
29 0 4

thank you so much i really appreciate your feedback

MyTackieTees
Excursionist
29 0 4

thank you so much for your feedback

MyTackieTees
Excursionist