Looking for feedback on my new shop: Packablend.com

Solved
Ispire89
Excursionist
11 0 3

Hello Everyone,

I started my shop a week ago and got my first customer today. However, I am looking for feedback on my store - www.packablend.com/pages/packablend-and-go.

As I continue to learn and grow I hope I can help, assist and support others to grow too

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
352 67 210

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @Ispire89!  

Congrats on the launch and the first sale! That is exciting and just the beginning. You’ve put a lot of effort into this website, and it shows.

My biggest concern is that you’ve created a funnel landing page. That’s not a big deal, but Shopify templates aren’t necessarily built for this strategy. For example, you don’t need a SHOP page. With one product, it should read something like BUY NOW.

Evaluate your homepage
Use a heatmap to see how far people are scrolling and where they click. Do they stay on your homepage? What information are they missing? 

I would run a poll to see what is bringing your visitors to your page. What are they interested in? The element just about your footer keeps saying “yourself,” which doesn’t make sense for your store. Asking, “what are you looking for in a personal blender?” with options like portability, cordless, etc. could help you better focus your messaging for your visitors. 

On that note, keep an eye on consistency. Is it Packablend or PackaBlend? You use both. 

Also, link your announcement bar. It should show on all pages instead of just the homepage. 

Optimize your main navigation
Because you aren’t a traditional store, you can’t follow the traditional methods. Instead of Home | Shop | About Us | Contact, you need to revise it. Add a page for product FAQs, a guide to learn more about it, or even a recipe corner. Help your visitors understand your product and be empowered to use it. 

I would use session recordings, which capture everyone your visitors do during their visits, to see how your visitors and your customer use your website. How do they move around your site? I would bet you could remove About from the main navigation, primarily because it adds no value to a purchase. It’s good to have in a footer though. 

Think of your visitors
Comb through your webpages to make sure it’s what your visitors need:

• Link all of your email addresses
  • Add value to your newsletter to entice people to sign up (free shipping? discount?) 
  • Simplify the contact form to name, email address and message. The phone number field in particular could scare away visitors.

Ramp up your product page

• Revise the name. The “Packablend Portable Rechargeable Juice and Smoothie Blender”  is way too long. Remember, you have one product. PackaBlend Blender is sufficient.
  • Reiterate free shipping by the price
  • Add reviews

I know it sounds like a lot, but you’re already on the right track. When you use visitor behavior to drive your changes, you’ll be able to see what’s stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

I’m the co-founder of Lucky Orange, one of the top recommended Shopify apps to grow sales. More than 26,000+ merchants use our app and have left us more than 600 5-star reviews.

We’re also proud to be a Shopify Plus partner.

-Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
-Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!

View solution in original post

Replies 11 (11)
Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 74 155

Hi @Ispire89 

Hope you're having a great day! Welcome here.

The first thing to do when you finish building a web store, before launching it always go to https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/and see what Google thinks about your web store. It's always a good start to begin there. As you improve your site according to google's suggestions, your store will be better and faster. You should always keep an eye on the speed of your store. This is indispensable and obligatory. This is essential.

Here is what google thinks about your website: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?hl=en&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.packablend.com%2...

According to the rating that Google PageSpeed Insights grant you, your website is not fast. It is even slower on mobile browsers. Follow the instructions and improve your website ASAP.

• The contact page menu in the header bar navigation is not found (404 Not Found).
  • Activate live chat on key pages
  • Build an effective "About Us" page: What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong first impression on curious customers.
  • Showcase reviews and testimonials

More help:

These are just a few essential points to start. An online store must continually be improved so don't hesitate to do a business intelligence sometimes.

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1276 176 850

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

RichardNguyen_0-1622309828152.png

1. Your header is a bit simple, you should consider adding more categories such as Collection name and make use of a drop-down menu to let customers easily navigate your store. Other than that, you should make the header sticky, as a sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

RichardNguyen_1-1622309997203.png

2. Make sure you have appropriate white space areas. In this section, you should make the video full-width, and a CTA button here. If the user watches the video then does not receive the next guide to discover your store, they might quickly leave it.

RichardNguyen_2-1622310168068.png

3. The black background color makes it hard to see this section, especially the Product variants. Also, to improve this part, I would suggest you add hover effect on the product image and add more images of the product.

RichardNguyen_3-1622310293496.png

RichardNguyen_4-1622310337311.png

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button here. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page

Lastly, Chatbox and Testimonials can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store. 

To create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, you can take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder.

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
352 67 210

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @Ispire89!  

Congrats on the launch and the first sale! That is exciting and just the beginning. You’ve put a lot of effort into this website, and it shows.

My biggest concern is that you’ve created a funnel landing page. That’s not a big deal, but Shopify templates aren’t necessarily built for this strategy. For example, you don’t need a SHOP page. With one product, it should read something like BUY NOW.

Evaluate your homepage
Use a heatmap to see how far people are scrolling and where they click. Do they stay on your homepage? What information are they missing? 

I would run a poll to see what is bringing your visitors to your page. What are they interested in? The element just about your footer keeps saying “yourself,” which doesn’t make sense for your store. Asking, “what are you looking for in a personal blender?” with options like portability, cordless, etc. could help you better focus your messaging for your visitors. 

On that note, keep an eye on consistency. Is it Packablend or PackaBlend? You use both. 

Also, link your announcement bar. It should show on all pages instead of just the homepage. 

Optimize your main navigation
Because you aren’t a traditional store, you can’t follow the traditional methods. Instead of Home | Shop | About Us | Contact, you need to revise it. Add a page for product FAQs, a guide to learn more about it, or even a recipe corner. Help your visitors understand your product and be empowered to use it. 

I would use session recordings, which capture everyone your visitors do during their visits, to see how your visitors and your customer use your website. How do they move around your site? I would bet you could remove About from the main navigation, primarily because it adds no value to a purchase. It’s good to have in a footer though. 

Think of your visitors
Comb through your webpages to make sure it’s what your visitors need:

• Link all of your email addresses
  • Add value to your newsletter to entice people to sign up (free shipping? discount?) 
  • Simplify the contact form to name, email address and message. The phone number field in particular could scare away visitors.

Ramp up your product page

• Revise the name. The “Packablend Portable Rechargeable Juice and Smoothie Blender”  is way too long. Remember, you have one product. PackaBlend Blender is sufficient.
  • Reiterate free shipping by the price
  • Add reviews

I know it sounds like a lot, but you’re already on the right track. When you use visitor behavior to drive your changes, you’ll be able to see what’s stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

I’m the co-founder of Lucky Orange, one of the top recommended Shopify apps to grow sales. More than 26,000+ merchants use our app and have left us more than 600 5-star reviews.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Ispire89This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a call to action button here as shown in the screenshot. 

AiTrillion_0-1622455931170.png

- Add a Favicon.

- Add testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

- Layout of your store looks good! Add reviews on the product page to increase credibility.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.

Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon codes to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store to make it engaging and interactive you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Ispire89
Excursionist
11 0 3

Hi and thanks @Michal17,

I do appreciate the effort you put in providing solutions and I will seek to improve the shopping experience based on your suggestions.

Based on some of your suggestions I sought to improve my google performance. I am having a difficult time resolving the Mobile issues found both on the Landing page - https://www.packablend.com/pages/packablend-and-go and the home page - www.packablend.com

How does the layperson improve the page speed performance? 

Ispire89
Excursionist
11 0 3

Hi @RichardNguyen 

Thank you for your suggestions and solution. I revamp the whole page to capture many of the solutions. I hope to continue to add improvements. I am already using PageFly for the landing page and some other pages. These are how the new pages look Landing Page built in PageFly- https://www.packablend.com/pages/packablend-and-go and the Home Page - www.packablend.com

Thanks again for your knowledge.

Ispire89
Excursionist
11 0 3

Hi and Thanks @LuckyDanny for well thought out suggestions and solutions. You brought to the attention things I hadn't thought about especially PackaBlend vs. Packablend. I revamp the whole site to capture a lot of the solutions and suggestions and will keep on working through the improvements. The difficulty in having a one-product store, especially with a product like the PackaBlend is to ensure I can capture and keep their interest long enough for them to make a decision.

ps...Ididn't quite get what you meant by "The element just about your footer keeps saying “yourself,” which doesn’t make sense for your store."

Thanks a lot for your knowledge.

Ispire89
Excursionist
11 0 3

Hi @AiTrillion,

Thanks for taking a look at my store and I appreciate the suggestions and the solutions, some of which I have already implemented.

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

HI @Ispire89

We're AllFetch - a Shopify app developer that offers FREE apps to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses - serving 10.000+ active merchants. 

Have seen your site and have some comments for you. 

It seems your store is a one-product business, so I will focus on your homepage. 

1. Homepage: 

- It's quite hard to see the CTA button here. You need to add a border for it. 

AllFetch_0-1622512390505.png

- When I click on each part of this section, I will be redirected to the benefits pages I suppose. But they are too many words. Your visitors cannot read all of that. They need short and useful content. 

Also, you need to add a button to guide your customers to buy products after they read the content. 

AllFetch_1-1622512556648.png

- On your homepage, you need to add the Review section to increase your social proof. Maybe the testimonials section is suitable. 

2. Product pages:

You can add some sections to improve your customer experience. 

- Add Sticky Add to Cart bar to keep the ATC button visible. 

- Add more reviews to build trust. 

- Other Recommendations because you sell more than one type of blender. 

3. Page "Packablend and Go":

- You are showing too much content. Of course, your customers cannot read all of that. 

Remember that people can only focus on 10 seconds of reading. 

- You need to keep it clean. 

If you're planning to upgrade your store design, we're happy to help. Just contact us at support@allfetch.com

Here is my view. Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
352 67 210

It looks like you've already fixed it, so you're good. It was features about "Supercharge yourself" or "Empower yourself." Every value prop mentioned "____ yourself," which didn't always apply. I can't remember the specifics, but you're good to go now! 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@Ispire89, you're welcome. It's great to hear from you. Have you tried the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, you can email at support@aitrillion.com.

Looking forward to your reply.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.