Looking for feedback on my new shop, Vivo Vibes

VivoTalis
Excursionist
37 0 7

Hi, I would love an honest review of my new store.

I would like to hear a review of all the parts on the site both the mobile version and the desktop version.

I would love to hear suggestions for improvement!

www.vivo-vibes.com

Replies 4 (4)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @VivoTalis 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 35-45

vivospeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add social profiles at footer
  • Use the silo structure menu at header
  • Add Trust Badge: Faqs, Highlight return policy , customer support etc
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @VivoTalis Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. A good job is done there. 

Here are some feedbacks you could consider adding: 

• Banner

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• Sticky headers 

The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly. 

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• Product Images

Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch. 

The main problem most Shopify store owners have is that they upload raw images of their products. On the website, this makes the product color dull and unappealing. Rule of thumb - never post unprocessed images on your website.

tshirt.png

Your product image has wrinkles and the alignment or margins are not symmetrical. Especially for this kind of product, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz.

• Product Descriptions

People always don’t know everything about a product beforehand. When they see a product or show interest in a product, they want to know more about the different aspects and specifications of the product. If product descriptions fail to provide people with enough information about the product and fail to create an appeal for the product, the visitors won’t buy the product. So, provide elaborate and appealing product descriptions to every product to increase your sales.

• Chatbot:

You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

• Testimonials

Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @VivoTalis, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. All-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars. 

- Add categories separately in the header menu.

- Your store looks great. All you need to do is add customer engagement tools.

Add web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly. You can send price drop alerts, back in stock alerts, new offers, and updates. You can send web push notifications anytime even when the customer is not in your store.

- Add a Livechat to make sure you never lose any of your customers.

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2482 340 1663

Hi @VivoTalis,

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. To be honest, your site is 99% complete and there's only some very small comments I have for you. 

1. You should add Secondary Hover Image. In order for your customers to understand your products such as sizes, they should be put in scale. 

Screenshot_15.png

2. Use Load More instead of Pagination and Endless Scrolling. The majority of the merchants would prefer Pagination but the feature itself poses some difficulties if they want to compare 2 products from 2 pages. 

Screenshot_16.png

3. Avoid using Horizontal Tabs as they were usually overlooked by visitors than vertically displayed sections. As a result, it will affect directly your product and site abandonments. 

Screenshot_17.png

Overall, this is nearly the perfect site and you must’ve invested a lot of time and effort in making this work. Just a little tweak and it will go a long way. You can try out page builder like PageFLy to create intuitive and conversion-rate-optimized landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please like and mark this as solution. Good luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.