Looking for feedback on my new shop, Windwaveshop

Solved
windwaves
2 0 1

Hello, 

I'm new into this world and I've just started with a new online shop. Although I have been using Facebook ads campaigns for a while I still have very few sells.

Can anyone give me some tips?

Here's the link:

https://windwaveshop.com/

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @windwaves 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice Logo which gives Identity and separates from the competition.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.

Mention more contact details which builds trust on your store.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 641 1500

Hii @windwaves,
Welcome to the Shopify Community,

I will see your store, everything is looking good 

1. smooth site loading
  2. perfect color combination
  3. The color swatch option also looking good
  4.  All products looking specified  positions
  5. perfect slider 
  6. Your white background also makes your store Vary Awesome.

Thank You.
If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution. Hire Us |
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme | Whatsapp | Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
Top Rated Shopify Agency, | We have Over 200+ Happy merchants.
Build Successful Shopify Stores with GemPages
Eller
Excursionist
64 0 0

@windwaves you have high assurance to make sales through ladies wear. Unlike men's niche

+2348167044807
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @windwaves 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice Logo which gives Identity and separates from the competition.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.

Mention more contact details which builds trust on your store.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
220 26 95

Hi @windwaves 

Congratulations and welcome to Shopify! FYI - we're all relatively new to this world as well, we're just learning and doing it every day.

Getting your first couple of sales will always pose a challenge, but with the right effort in the right direction. You will start converting your traffic to sales in no time - I will suggest focusing your energy on your marketing and pricing (make it competitive). They are a ton of useful resources on the Shopify blog and academy that can help you hone in on marketing. You can also check this article on Making your first sales in 30 days and this one on How to Build and Launch a Profitable Store.

Another big factor for conversion is your store user experience 

Here are what I think you have done really well;

1. Your store is really easy to use and navigating from the homepage to checkout is pretty straightforward 

2. Your store looks very professional with high-quality product images.

Here are what I think can help improve your store user experience

Homepage

1. Engage with your customers and visitors - I will suggest adding a Live chat, you want to reach out to your visitors and show that you're ready to answer any question they might have. If you added a Live chat that launched after 60 seconds of someone landing on your store that asks, “How can I help you today?”. The idea here is to engage and show your visitors that you're available to answer their questions.

2. Make this responsive on mobile

collinsmbaka_1-1631026052543.png

3. Add a search icon in the header on mobile - make it easy for your customers to find what they want.

collinsmbaka_2-1631026208835.png

Collection Page

1. I will suggest showing your product variants on the collections page; this does not only improve the collections page aesthetics but helps showcase all the available variants to your customers while they are browsing the collection page. Your customers will not click through all your products to view the available variants, so been able to display them on the collection page is a huge plus for conversions. 

Here is an example;
collinsmbaka_1-1629390088302.png

Some themes already have this option, you can check for this on your theme customizer and enable it. Also, you can get the variant images on the collection pages option for free with the Collections filter & Search bar by the Sobooster app.

2. Add a Quickview button on the products on your collection and home pages: Having a Quickview button option on your collection page will make it easier for your customers to view more of your products. When they are able to easily preview and read the product details without going to the product page, they are more likely to view more products and which in turn can increase their chances of making a purchase.

3. Use Load More instead of Pagination - One thing that high converting stores have in common is that they make it easy for their customers to navigate and use their store. It is usually the simple things that matter the most in a store UX.

collinsmbaka_0-1631025422724.png

4. I will suggest adding an advanced search and filtering to help your customers quickly search & filter what they need to lower bounce rate and convert more - A lot of merchants are saying that using a filtering system on the collection pages increases their conversion rate. That's why almost all top brands use a filtering and search system in their stores. You can check out the Collection filter and search bar app by Sobooster used by 3000+ brands on Shopify to boost sales.

Product Page

1. Show stock quantity -  Showing the number of the stock quantity remaining is also useful information to have on the product page. This is a proven trick top online commerce retailers use to drive sales.

2. Show Estimated Delivery Date - Many customers don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order, and showing the Estimated Delivery Date helps users to estimate when they can expect to receive their order. Add the delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, within the product page, it should be close to your "buy" button.

When viewing an estimated delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 4 business days. Get it by Sept 11”, Your customers will have more confidence to make the purchase.

That's all from me 

Best of luck and cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @windwavesThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here's the feedback on your store:

- On the homepage, add a section of trending and new products.

- On the collection page, add a add to cart button below the products.

AiTrillion_0-1631103456877.png

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers.

- Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Run email and push campaigns for conversions. Try to reach customers in a more targeted manner and with the help of segmentation.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.