Good afternoon, good people!
I am self-taught and this is my first online store https://overz.co/
I need your feedback:
- Design
- Functionality
- SEO optimization
- Download speed

Thank you wonderful people!
P.S I am open to various business cooperation on "barter" or "partnership" terms
OM!

Accepted Solutions (3)

Accepted Solutions
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

This is an accepted solution.

Dear @mr_overz 

Congratulations on your store!

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 23-35

overspeed.png

• At header

lineheader.png

• At footer

at footer.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc
  • Do SEO
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart

View solution in original post

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @mr_overz,  I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

- There's a lot of blank space in the header of the home page.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the home page.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram shop & feed

To add the section of new, trending, recently viewed products you can install the app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

- Add reviews on the home page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add a Live Chat to make sure you never lose any of your customers.

- It should be Pinterest. You can add social media icons instead.

Screenshot (89).png

- You can add the Loyalty Rewards Program. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. 

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2745 383 1727

Hello @mr_overz  We are PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps

HOME PAGE

The search bar is a little bit hard to see. The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility

Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

CTA Button

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page

A1.jpg

CTA is missing out from the featured product section

A3.jpg

Testimonials can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store.

COLLECTION PAGE

Use load more

“Load More” proved to be the loading schema that worked best across desktop and mobile devices

A2.jpg

PRODUCT PAGE

The display of images isn’t so good. You need to scroll all the way down to see product images. I would suggest you put secondary image on the side

A4.jpg

Seeding.jpg

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Replies 3 (3)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @mr_overz 

Congratulations on your store!

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 23-35

overspeed.png

• At header

lineheader.png

• At footer

at footer.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc
  • Do SEO
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @mr_overz,  I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

- There's a lot of blank space in the header of the home page.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the home page.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram shop & feed

To add the section of new, trending, recently viewed products you can install the app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

- Add reviews on the home page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add a Live Chat to make sure you never lose any of your customers.

- It should be Pinterest. You can add social media icons instead.

Screenshot (89).png

- You can add the Loyalty Rewards Program. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. 

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2745 383 1727

Hello @mr_overz  We are PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps

HOME PAGE

The search bar is a little bit hard to see. The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility

Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

CTA Button

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page

A1.jpg

CTA is missing out from the featured product section

A3.jpg

Testimonials can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store.

COLLECTION PAGE

Use load more

“Load More” proved to be the loading schema that worked best across desktop and mobile devices

A2.jpg

PRODUCT PAGE

The display of images isn’t so good. You need to scroll all the way down to see product images. I would suggest you put secondary image on the side

A4.jpg

Seeding.jpg

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.