I would appreciate your feedback on my new shop https://simple-cozy.com/.
I went live last Monday, and I'm running Facebook Ads to bring traffic. However, still no sales.
Please share your suggestions on what to enhance, add or remove.
This is Puneet from unbundl.
I gave a look to your website specially in mobile view. Here are my thoughts:
Thanks. I hope I was helpful to you.
Thank you Paneet for your valuable comments. What do you mean exactly by navigatio bar too heavy? should I add less products on the home page?
How can I make the Add to Cart sticky? and how removing the sale tag from featured products affects the store?
Hope the following suggestions will help you
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
Boost your sale with this App:
Voila Shopify app adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
Everything in your store looks great. Here i need to suggest few improvements to increase traffic.
Testimonials are kind of like positive reviews from previous customers. The more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a trustworthy company.
A good customer testimonial will include what the customer's need was and how your product or service was the solution to that need. Having positive feedback from customers on your website has
been proven to increase conversion. A new customer is much more likely to use your services or buy your product if they know previous clients were satisfied. Try to add testimonial.
The recently viewed items allows you to show your visitors the items they've viewed while browsing your site, offering you an opportunity to increase your sales by showing them the items they've already shown interest in. Getting started is easy.
Add social sharing feature in product page below the product .
Try to add both social login and rewards in your website.
The Wishlist feature on a website allows a user to mark items they are interested in and revisit these items at a later date and they will buy.
Hey @Jad79, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.
- Add a call to action button like 'Shop Now' on the banner image of the homepage. You can also add a title of 'GET 20% OFF ON FIRST PURCHASE' with a call to action button 'USE CODE FIRST20'.
- You need to improve the product page layout. Refer to the below image for it. Also, add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.
- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.
- You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using loyalty program to build long-term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.
- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
Maximize customer engagement in your store. If you want better retention and more conversions, you should invest in engaging your customers.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.
P.S- Free plan available.
This is very helpful. I added the Trusted badeg and will look into other advised apps and examples. I have 2 questions please:
1- By custom slider, you mean adding a slideshow at the banner?
2- How do we do the on page SEO?
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022