Looking for feedback on my new shop

Upatterson
1 0 1

Hi , I don't think I did this right. I am open to feedback ideas and constructive criticism  at least a little:) www.divalengthzhair.com www.divalengthzhair.com  

Hey,

I just reviewed your website its amazing. I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store better.

oscprofessional_0-1628005092759.png

- Use Perfect size logo.

- Use good quality image size.

- Use good fonts.  (My suggestion is use raleway google font)

oscprofessional_1-1628005177405.png

oscprofessional_3-1628005487415.png

- Reduce space 

oscprofessional_4-1628005639176.png

- Footer can be better as designed.

Logo: For Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business as its missing on your website. It's a basic or important foundation for branding your business.

Front Images : Use good quality featured banner images with call to action button to captivate user attention.

Homepage : Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘Call to action banner’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products etc. on the homepage to engage users.

Trust Signals: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Social Media Plugins: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion. Its a great way to connect with your new and existing users.

Improve ON Page / OFF Page SEO for Conversion & Sale.

Just saw your store in page insight, your store is getting low score

oscprofessional_2-1628005461051.png

You need to work on your website performance’s speed. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

In order to Improve website speed we need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer off-screen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minified.
- Reduce JavaScript execution time
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please check
https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87

Hi @Upatterson 

I've checked your store and you've done a great job organizing everything! I found your store very clean and easy to navigate. It's a great start.

Here are some tips I think can help improve your store:

1. Adding a welcome popup. Your store is missing an incentive for first-time shoppers to buy. Adding a welcome popup can not only help you attract customers but also collect emails. So you can engage with your subscribers and nurture leads.

2. Add a free shipping bar. A free shipping bar is a good way to increase the average order value. In order to get free shipping, shoppers will normally spend more in a store. 

3. Adding an exit-intent popup and follow-up emails. Many shoppers come and add items to their cart but leave your site without purchasing. That leaves your money on the table. An exit-intent popup will show when your shoppers intend to leave your site. It's another good way to help you collect subscribers.

If you need help with setting up popups and automated coupon emails, you can check out EngageMessage. It is Free. I hope some of these ideas help you out, please feel free to reach back. Wish you good luck with your online business!

0 Likes

Hi @Upatterson,

This is Anni from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

We have reviewed your store, and some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:

Design recommendations-

The home page:
1.The logo is too big. Need to reduce the size
2.The header should have the search option, member login, cart icon at one end for smoother navigation.
3.Extra white spaces should be removed

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1628064787955.png
4.The main banner should be attractive and in high resolution
5.USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.
6.The trust badges should be added to ensure trust.
7.Testimonials can be added for building trust.

The collection page:
1.Addition of quick view button.
2.Mouse hover the second image for smooth visualization.

The product page:
Addition of sticky add to cart for better functionality.

Cart page:
1.Add terms and conditions to avoid legal issues
2.Add trust badges

Do On page SEO for better conversion rate

Check these apps:
We suggest you install a Free app from the Shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout as it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies and for chaos-free shopping.

Voila Shopify app adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon codes on the cart page)

Best of luck with your store.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

Hi @Upatterson 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 100.000 Shopify merchants and I would love to give some feedback about your store based on my experience. Here comes my initial thoughts: 

What is good:

- My 1st impression of your store is quite good, it looks clean and I am clear about what you sell. Also, the colors of the texts and images are striking and easy to focus on. 

- You include collections and products on the Home page, which leads customers to your collection and product page. 

- I really highly appreciate that you include sections such as the Search bar and Policy & Privacy in the footer as it makes your website more professional and credible to your customers. 

What should be improved:

I. Homepage:

1. Make the menu sticky 

RichardNguyen_2-1628065002791.png

Firstly, you can consider making your menu a sticky section. When someone scrolling up or down, your menu will always display. 

2. Add a section to introduce your store on the Home page

I highly recommend you should add a section to introduce your store to customers. 

3. Add CTAs under your products

You should add the "Add to cart" button under your products to encourage people to take action and buy your product.

RichardNguyen_3-1628065100602.png

Take our Mondo template for an example: 

RichardNguyen_0-1628064636111.png

4. Add testimonials:

Testimonial is a powerful section that builds customers' trust and encourages them to make a purchase. Therefore, it's highly recommended that you should include this on your homepage and product page.

You can refer to our BFCM template

RichardNguyen_1-1628064636128.png

To add reviews to your page, you can consider using third-party reviews apps such as Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, etc. We have a detailed article about the best Shopify review apps that you can take a look at. 

Above are some of my feedback on your store. Hope you will find something valuable. Honestly, you are doing well, and please keep moving. 

The great store design is a key thing to keep visitors stay while Advertising is to acquire them to visit that place. I have shared some store design tips, now if you want to learn about some useful Advertising strategy you can consider joining this Advertising Webinar: Advertising & The Booby Trap.

We have directors from Sixads, AllFetch, Trackify with us in this webinar. This would help you a lot with your advertising strategy, but you should sign up now cause we only take the first 100 sign-ups.

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
606 58 225

Hi @Upatterson 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you!

1. Homepage

In general, your homepage looks good and well-arranged. However, it’ll be better if you put the CTA button below all your products. This drastically improves your UX, as customers can make a purchase on the same site in seconds. Besides, you should add a sale-off price for products displaying on the homepage because it is a good way to stimulate customers to buy. An appealing product with a good quality image and reasonable price wins customers’ hearts. 

Moreover, you can make sticky navigation  so that visitors can easily go through important sections. The constant presence of the menu bar reminds users that other pages, ones they probably need, are also available. Testimonial part should be displayed on your homepage. It works because they aren’t strong sales pitches, they come across in an unbiased voice and establish trust. 

• Product page

It appears that your product page lacks a BUY NOW button. You should supply it so that customers can swiftly access the checkout page and complete the purchase process.

BUY NOW.png

Furthermore, you can create product bundles and display them on your website as a way to attract customers to buy more products. Bundles with hot deals is an effective cross-sell method applied in hundreds of websites. You can try app Product Bundles & Discounts +  to create product bundles for free.

• Writing Blogs

Blogging is much more powerful than we thought. If you have a Blog section with good content posts on your website. It could significantly improve your website's ranking in internet search results, allowing you to reach out to more people. Organic traffic generated by SEO is a long-term method for increasing your website's conversion rate. 

You can also run promotions like a discount campaign, a discount popup, or encourage visitors to sign up for newsletters or discounts.

That’s all my suggestions for your store. If you find them helpful to you, please give me a LIKE

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
1067 32 367

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store. In general, your store looks good and has a quite clear message. I would recommend you implement several features and start using some e-commerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Add Sticky Menu

Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Right now the menu bar on the head of the store disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient.

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies login process and enables one-click signup. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy.

HH.png

Add Loyalty and Reward feature

Loyalty and Rewarding program motivate shoppers to engage more meaningfully with the brand. It allows to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with the VIP treatments. In general, all those actions are designed to drive high-value purchasing behaviors. On the rewards page, you can include points, referral programs, and VIP tiers. Depends on you. In general, it all can help to turn your customers into loyal clients and directly impact your repeat purchases as well as improve retention. One of the most useful features of the Rewards system is the Referral program.  I recommend using a Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through referral programs, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes