Looking for feedback on my new shop

Annette_
Tourist
5 0 0

Hello,

I've made a store without any experiance and knowledge

Pls could you give me feedback and advice what should be improved, corrected or replaced.

https://feelfashn.com/ 

I cant only correct one small thing, after testing payment in the checkout there is automatiacally mention Ukraine and I cant to fix neutral field. If somebody could advice me

checkout mistake.JPG

Replies 10 (10)
CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @Annette_ 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen. 

Here are some feedbacks you could consider adding: 

a) CTA Button on Banner

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. Consider, however, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page. It is also a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page. 

b) Sticky headers 

The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly. 

c) Chatbot:

You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyse which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solves your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

d) Newsletter

A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup, so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter. 

e) Testimonials

Finally, customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

Happy Selling and A very Happy New Year to You!

Thank you and Best of Luck!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Annette_ 

As per the screenshot, it is taking the country from where a customer purchasing, for example: if anybody using your store from the USA then it will show the USA.

Here are some suggestion regarding your store:

• Add favicon and make a unique logo
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 24-35

feesishspeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page

Example of collection page:

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Need to do SEO
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
Ali-92
Trailblazer
131 9 44

Hi @Annette_ 

Regarding your form field problem, are you signed up from Ukraine? It has to be fixed through backend. Here is my feedback on the store's other aspects that may help in getting some conversions.

* Add a call to action button on the homepage banner. 

Ali-92_0-1609413923328.png

*  Moreover, your banner should should have a strong caption communicating the customer value. The header contains the first impressions and its very important to capture the customer value with a clear and well-defined.

* Add a live chat widget to your store so that you can welcome your store visitors. This will make your store interactive. I would recommend you FB chat app by Care Cart to implement the live chat feature. You can welcome your store visitors and can also run customized messaging campaigns for the abandoned carts.

* Write you offer like "Free Shipping" at the top, also I believe that your brand must have a logo which you can add here.

Ali-92_1-1609414696181.png

* I believe that the section below the header has a lot of empty space. Make sure to have a good sales copy in there to excite your target audience.

Ali-92_2-1609414999075.png

* Integrate an exit intent pop up mechanism so that you can protect your store exits and bounce rates. You can try Wheelify app by Care Cart to implement this feature. This pop up will make your store interactive secure your exits and bounce rates.

* Even this logo on your Facebook page cover will work on the store too. 

Ali-92_3-1609416485441.png

* Try adding a blog page to the store as well and share bi-weekly posts revolving around your target niche. This will help in improving your CTR (click through rate) and it will also help in the SEO of your website.

* Make sure to take advantage of Instagram with photos and stories of your products and even everyday life at work. This helps in community generation.

Hope the answer helps.

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
736 66 265

Hi

Your store looks good. I went through your store and have a few tips which you can work on it.

• I suggest you to add a nice favicon.
  • Make a sticky banner as it become easy for a customer to access your menu.
  • Instead of hamburger button, it is good to add categories on the header section. It gives professional look.
  • There are no products on the homepage, add more number of products to the homepage.
  • I suggest you to add a nice theme in the background. Image quality can be improved further.
  • There are Shipping, privacy and refund policies which is good but customer need to accept to these Conditions before purchasing any product from your store.
  • Add a shop now button(CTA) on the home banner to take customers directly to your offer, best sale products.

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1287 182 854

Hi @Annette_ 

My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. And I would like to have some feedback on your product page:

The header: You can turn on the Sticky mode of the header, it will follow customers’ view, they don’t need to scroll up to find the main menu anymore. The search icon is another element that you should make change, you can replace it with a full search bar with an input field. The search bar needs to be more visible since many customers will need this feature.

RichardNguyen_0-1609482950403.png

Homepage

Banner: You are having a nice banner on the Homepage. But it does not have any CTAs, please consider adding more CTAs and more slides to this banner. The banner is your store's first impression, so making customers curious and spending more time on your store should be your first priority.

RichardNguyen_1-1609482953072.png

The product lists: you may need to show more products on your Homepage. It can help you to show more information about your products and give customers quick access to the products page.

Adding more CTAs like Add-to-Cart or Buy Now button to the Homepage should be helpful too. Customers can make the purchase easier. And to convince customers to buy faster,  you can show the second product image for the hover effect. It could show additional information about the products.

Testimonials: this section can help you to boost the credibility of your store and brand. It is necessary to make your Shopify store look legit and reliable.  

Product page

Product images: your product pages show a decent amount of product images. But I think you could improve it more by adding more images from different angles. For example, customers will want to look inside the bag too.

RichardNguyen_2-1609482950499.png

Product Description: You show too little information about your product. Please consider adding information or images of your products.

Color Swatch: please consider to use the color swatches as the default color variant selector on your product page. The Color Swatches should improve the look and the professionalism of your store.

Refund or Shipping policies: it is necessary to show those sections on the product page. Showing them on the product page will prevent customers from going to other pages when they want to find those information.

That is some of my feedback; I hope they could help you improve your store. If you agree, please Like or mark solutions. 

Cheer!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

Annette_
Tourist
5 0 0

Happy New Year!

Hi Richard! Thank you very much for analyzing the store and give professinal feedback.

I've never made such experience before, just made by myself the store, banner and all other things and such feedback is very usuful.

I'll save all the tips and today in the afternoon will continue learn shopify options and make corrections accordingly to all advices.

Kind Regards,

Annette

Annette_
Tourist
5 0 0

Happy New Year!

Thank you to your help into analyzing the store and helpful advices.

I notice that all comments received are useful and complement each other.

Im collecting all them and going to analyze and apply in the afternoon continuing familirizing with Shopify options and site creations.

As im a newbie into this, pls could give me a bit more detailed information on how to change the shipping form through backend)

Thank you,

Annette

Annette_
Tourist
5 0 0

Happy New Year!

Thank yoy to help into analyzing the store and advices.

Im collecting all of them, they are very useful and compement each others into some points.

I'll learn everything and work over improving of the store design and structure later in the afternoon.

Kind Regards,

Annette

Annette_
Tourist
5 0 0

Happy New Year!

Thank you very much for help in analyzing and professional feedback.

Im collecting all advices, complementing each other and going to work over them later in the afternoon.

I've learned already so many things never knew before in sites, banners creation and continue to learn more and more.

The received feedbacks are very helpful and valuable.

Kind Regards,

Annette

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Annette_ , I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- All the images should be of the same size and aligned on the collection page.

- Add a favicon.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

To add a section of new, trending, recently viewed products you can install AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.