Looking for feedback on my new shop

Solved
SungLeeArtwork
1 0 0

Hello all

I am an Sydney, Australia based abstract artist and have just launched my online shop about 2 months ago. I am starting to get some traffic but would love to get some feedback from the Shopify community. My site features original artworks as well as archival limited edition prints.

My shop: https://artworkbysunglee.com

Mobile link: https://artworkbysunglee.com/a/s

Thanks 

Sung Lee

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @SungLeeArtwork  ,

I have gone through your Store , you have Pretty Good Collection.

Let me honestly please share my feedback so that it may help you.

I would like to Suggest you to :

--> ADD FAVICON : favicon are icons that visually represent a website and/ or brand. they are the small images (usually 16*16 pixels). Use the .ico file format for favicons, but browsers also support PNG and (static) GIF files.
By applying favicons on your site, you can create your own site brand.

Favicon makes your site professional, so if a user comes to your site then spends time on your site, reads the content of your site, goes to the internal link of your site, shares it, which gives Google the signal that Your site is good which improves your ranking.

--> ADD ABOUT US : The “About Us” page is the perfect place to express your business’s unique identity
While your other pages are dedicated to your products and services, this page is all about what makes your business special.

--> ADD TESTIMONALS : A Testimonial is a customer statement attesting to a brand's or product's superior performance, quality or results
Firstly & fore mostly it earns the trust of your visitors which may turn them to your future customers

It is apt saying that the more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a Trustworthy company.

--> ADD BLOGS : A blog can maintain your marketing strategy and structure your relevant content, attract new clients & can promote the formation of a community
around your website and organization

The ultimate goal in creating blogs is to drive as much traffic to your website as possible. When you create a blog post this creates one more indexed page on your website,
meaning it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website.

--> ADD TRUST BADGES : A trust badge is a logo or a symbol that you display on your site to assure a visitor that your business is legitimate
They ensure that visitors feel safe to share their information and can comfortably put their trust on your website

Customer trust is a key brand differentiator that can make or break a business. It’s integral to a company’s self-perseverance and long-term sustainability.

--> ADD REVIEWS & RATINGS : Ratings and reviews are an invaluable source of feedback.Customers Will Tell You What They Think of Your Product & gains Visibility
They can help you increase brand awareness, improve your products, and much more.

There’s much to be said for having lots of reviews, specifically positive reviews. They help drive traffic to your products with typically
better conversion on that traffic, ultimately driving sales

Hope it helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
hardik355
Shopify Partner
205 19 28

hi 

Your store is good but you need to some change it's better view. i'm giving my personal opinion.

1. home page show some product list.
  2. In collection page image show proper like all image height width show fixed.  
  3. Also add product review app so customer can review your product and other people are satisfy with your product.
  4. Product review app free.
  5. Also product page Ask a question and description little bit space.
  6. Product page add two time ask a question section i think one section is good but you need then that's good.

Other wise all things are good and all art very attractive. i like all arts.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
    For Design, Development and custom changes Hire Me.
    Thanks 
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
For Design, Development and custom changes Hire Me.
Thanks
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @SungLeeArtwork  ,

I have gone through your Store , you have Pretty Good Collection.

Let me honestly please share my feedback so that it may help you.

I would like to Suggest you to :

--> ADD FAVICON : favicon are icons that visually represent a website and/ or brand. they are the small images (usually 16*16 pixels). Use the .ico file format for favicons, but browsers also support PNG and (static) GIF files.
By applying favicons on your site, you can create your own site brand.

Favicon makes your site professional, so if a user comes to your site then spends time on your site, reads the content of your site, goes to the internal link of your site, shares it, which gives Google the signal that Your site is good which improves your ranking.

--> ADD ABOUT US : The “About Us” page is the perfect place to express your business’s unique identity
While your other pages are dedicated to your products and services, this page is all about what makes your business special.

--> ADD TESTIMONALS : A Testimonial is a customer statement attesting to a brand's or product's superior performance, quality or results
Firstly & fore mostly it earns the trust of your visitors which may turn them to your future customers

It is apt saying that the more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a Trustworthy company.

--> ADD BLOGS : A blog can maintain your marketing strategy and structure your relevant content, attract new clients & can promote the formation of a community
around your website and organization

The ultimate goal in creating blogs is to drive as much traffic to your website as possible. When you create a blog post this creates one more indexed page on your website,
meaning it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website.

--> ADD TRUST BADGES : A trust badge is a logo or a symbol that you display on your site to assure a visitor that your business is legitimate
They ensure that visitors feel safe to share their information and can comfortably put their trust on your website

Customer trust is a key brand differentiator that can make or break a business. It’s integral to a company’s self-perseverance and long-term sustainability.

--> ADD REVIEWS & RATINGS : Ratings and reviews are an invaluable source of feedback.Customers Will Tell You What They Think of Your Product & gains Visibility
They can help you increase brand awareness, improve your products, and much more.

There’s much to be said for having lots of reviews, specifically positive reviews. They help drive traffic to your products with typically
better conversion on that traffic, ultimately driving sales

Hope it helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @SungLeeArtwork 

Hope the following suggestion will help you

• Add favicon
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Improve store speed for mobile

artspeed.png

• Do ON PAGE SEO
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color, font and images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • At footer: Remove "Powered by shopify" , open social profiles at new tab
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @SungLeeArtwork 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

Your layout looks not really good. It seems like your homepage displays only your collections. You should add a banner to showcase your products with a CTA button to stimulate the customer’s interest. Besides, you can add testimonials to build trust and credibility from new customers. A brief introduction about your business and unique selling points will leave a good impression on customers’ minds. So please take into consideration these points.

• Adding Instagram gallery to your Shopify store

I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. Turn your Instagram feed into a shoppable gallery and let your followers directly from the posts. Displaying beautiful shoppable Instagram galleries throughout your site will aid in product discovery, inspiration, and sales. Link your Instagram profile to your store and convert your followers into customers. App Instagram Shoppable Feed can help you at ease and free. 

• Collection page

It will be better if you put a CTA button on or below your products. Many customers prefer to shop on the collection page because they can view many products on the same page. Therefore, putting the Add to cart or Buy now button is necessary for improving user experience.

Screenshot (40).png

• Product page

A good product with a high quality image and affordable price is not always persuasive enough to motivate customers to buy. Lots of buying decisions are affected by reviews of previous customers. Therefore, you had better put the customer reviews section on your product page. 

Besides, you can create product bundles with discounts as an effective way to boost sales. This method can stimulate customers to buy more products for lower total prices. I recommend this free app Bundle Product Volume Discount .

That’s all my suggestions for your store. If you find them helpful, please give me a like

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello Sung @SungLeeArtworkThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are my suggestions that you can work on to make your store even better and drive conversions:

Homepage recommended layout- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

- Add multiple images on the product page. 

AiTrillion_0-1628765893619.png

- Add a review section on the product page. You can refer to the below image:

AiTrillion_1-1628766728205.png

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can take an action on it.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address.

Hope this helps! If you want better retention and more conversions, you should invest in engaging your customers. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.