Looking for feedback on my new store, http://rozwells.art’

DisHorsey
1 0 0

It is meant to be a low key, non pushy store.People who come here probably wish to easily view my art work.  Is navigation OK/obvious/efficient etc?

Prices are high. They're meant to be.

Been open for 3 weeks and have made >$10k, and Shopify says that impressions are in the top 14% of shopify launched stores.

Thank you very much in advance!

(No offers or solicitations. Thank you)

Replies 3 (3)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hello @DisHorsey 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add Store Logo, which gives Identity and separates from the competition.

Organize header section with adding more options like collections page, About us etc.

Add Shop Now(CTA) on the hero banner.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors

Update contact us page with more contact details, which builds trust on your store.

Provide social media Icons on the footer section.

Add email Subscription field near the footer section.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
lucas05021
Excursionist
125 0 4

I like the design of your website!

Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 51 436

Hi @DisHorsey 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. I would recommend you keep updating your online store and here are some suggestions that you can work on.

• Add more categories to your Main Menu

Include more sections on your homepage. For example, Collections, Blog, About Us.

• Add a Blog Page

Adding a blog will make your store more credible and relatable. It will provide clients with a sense of confidence in their purchases. Also, constantly adding new content to your blog will positively impact SEO, drives traffic to your online store, and keeps audiences in your store.

• Implement Social Login 

Attach Social Login buttons anywhere on your Shopify site and enable one-click sign-up or login to your online store. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into a shoppable gallery and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile. 

• Add Wishlist

Since you offer various paintings and size options, I would recommend adding a Wishlist for user experience. Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

3.png

Good luck with your store and I hope my recommendations would help.

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave