Looking for feedback on my new store

Solved
Kinga1984
4 0 0

Hi there, 

I am new to dropshipping. 

I would appreciate any feedback on my store as although I have good traffic, people are not buying anything. I don't have a nice product. The number of products is so low, because the country where I am based has blocked all payments to the country where Autods is based, and I didn't know how to pull through the inventory to a new management client, so I started again from scratch. I am steadily uploading new products. I thought for a whole that it might be the number of products, but I didn't sell even when I had a lot more. I started the store in September, but no buys were done so far. Could you suggest what to change?

kingaswonderland.com 

Many thanks in advance

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
154 8 47

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Kinga1984 ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Add About Us: It is an opportunity where your visitors get to know your company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce yourself and the kind of business you can do to your customers. And, Having a good About Us page will attract more backlinks to your website and indirectly help on SEO and help on improving the search engine ranking.

Add Contact Us: Adding of contact page is always good thing, And using contact form is even better since users will be able to get in touch from within your website. And most of viewers are using searching, And giving important information to help identify where your store is located and how to get in touch is a must.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.
You can increase your niche then visitors are spare more time.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

If you are interested to increase your list, Try Dropshipmate, Here you can find more than one supplier sites and easily import products from suppliers.

I hope you will get my points.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
154 8 47

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Kinga1984 ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Add About Us: It is an opportunity where your visitors get to know your company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce yourself and the kind of business you can do to your customers. And, Having a good About Us page will attract more backlinks to your website and indirectly help on SEO and help on improving the search engine ranking.

Add Contact Us: Adding of contact page is always good thing, And using contact form is even better since users will be able to get in touch from within your website. And most of viewers are using searching, And giving important information to help identify where your store is located and how to get in touch is a must.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.
You can increase your niche then visitors are spare more time.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

If you are interested to increase your list, Try Dropshipmate, Here you can find more than one supplier sites and easily import products from suppliers.

I hope you will get my points.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!

View solution in original post

Kinga1984
4 0 0

Hello, 

Of course I get your answers. Thank you a lot for your feedback. I appreciate. 

Kinga