FROM CACHE - en_header

Looking for feedback on my new website, design/conversion

nalsra
1 0 0

Hi! I was hoping someone could kindly look at my website and advise on what I could change to improve conversions and the user experience?

I have been running google ads and have had decent traffic but I am struggling to convert traffic into buyers. Very few people are reaching checkout.  Is the website confusing to navigate? I'd like to know if the design and flow of the website is intuitive for most users and what I can do to improve sales. Thank you very much.

additional info: most of my traffic comes from mobile users. Over 60%. Also, some pages are in Indonesian since my audience is in Indonesia.
please visit: shop.farahscarpet.com 

Replies 6 (6)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

I observed few points on your website.

-> "The line-height Property" is more under footer section in #mobile view. You can modify it.
-> And "Our Trusted Clients" - You can modify the length of the section in #mobile view.
-> You can add more than one gallery image under product page.
-> You can add the item reviews, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @nalsra, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add multiple images of the products on the product page.

- Display the product recommendation. Add a section of trending and new products on the homepage.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Growave
Shopify Partner
1545 53 437

Hey, @nalsra 

It is a Growave team. You’ve done a great job running the store. Your website gives almost fluent basic information to users. But here below are some recommendations from different angle.

1. Reduce sluggishness of page speed for mobile. It will allow to reduce the bounce rate due to the slow load time on mobile devices so you don't lose your 60% potential customers you’ve mentioned above.

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fshop.farahscarpet.com%2F&t...

Growave_0-1615963192482.png

2. Stick the menu bar on the head of the store. It disappears when the user scrolls down, and it takes time to scroll back to the top to see more pages. 
Growave_1-1615963192534.png

3. I really like your Instagram account. To enhance the user experience on your site you can also display Instagram images directly on your store using Growave Shoppable Instagram Galleries. This can help to strengthen without wasting time on finding the correct product in your catalogue. Here is how it displays on the site

Growave_2-1615963192677.png

4. Add a referral program. Motivate your existing loyal customers to bring their friends to your store.You may reward the receiver with discounts like fixed amount discount, a percentage discount, or free shipping. 

5. Work on SEO of your website. Keywords and ads will promote your website to the top of research.

Feel free to check out our App. If you have questions, let me now. I wish you Good Luck!

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4055 807 856

Hi @nalsra 

I love your niche products and your message. However, I have some recommendations to make your website better as follows: 

• You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-17 lúc 11.57.36.png

• Add reviews and ratings on each product: Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them in person so reviews and ratings play an important role in customers' purchase decisions. 

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck. 

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Get your 1-month Shopify free trial from LitExtension. CONTACT US!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4055 807 856

I love your niche products and your message. However, I have some recommendations to make your website better as follows: 

• You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

• Add reviews and ratings on each product: Actually, the consumers buy product online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them in person so reviews and ratings play an important role in customers' purchase decisions. 

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck. 

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4055 807 856

Hi @nalsra 

• Add reviews and ratings on each product :Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them in person so reviews and ratings play an important role in customers' purchase decisions.