Looking for Feedback on my Pore Vacuum Store

TBROutlet
2 0 1

Hello! I just recently opened up my Shopify store which sells Pore Vacuums for people who don't have alternatives for their acne/oily skin. I would appreciate some feedback that can help me drive traffic to my store, sell more products, and give my customers a great experience when landing on my page. Any feedback or criticism is appreciated!

Thanks!

Chase

(TBR Outlet)

hi @TBROutlet 

provide your store @URL

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @TBROutlet 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

tbrspeed.png

• Add favicon
  • At header:

blkhead.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action and Overall Font, Color need to adjust

blkheader.png

• At footer:

blkfooter.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

Bounce Apps suggestion:

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

blkcond.png

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
0 Likes

Hi @TBROutlet 

I'm Richard Nguyen, CRO Expert of the PageFly - Free Landing Page BuilderI would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add the CTA button on the hero banner

The Blackhead Removal Outlet – TBR Outlet 2021-06-18 19-12-18.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

1.3 Add a section to show details of a featured product

You can consult my Digisnap templateDigiSnap – PageFly 2021-05-28 08-02-13.png

You can add this section to show some product specs or features

1.4 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

=> I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips.

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://tbroutlet.com/products/tbr-heated-pore-vacuum

2.1 Add a customer review section

A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews. Loox and Yotpo are good.  

2.2 Provide a list of Recently viewed items

Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

TBROutlet
2 0 1

Sorry about that! totally spaced it.

TBROutlet.com

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3998 238 724

Hey @TBROutletThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here's the feedback on your store: 

- Display the products on the homepage with a call to action button. 

- Add a section of collection and recommended product.

- Add testimonials or review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

To add web push notifications and referral program you can install the app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @TBROutlet 

I was impressed by looking into your store which showcase your vision and passion towards your work, every thing looks fine ,But for getting good traffic and for attracting customers .I would like to suggest few points.

Testimonials and reviews :Testimonials at bottom of home page to showcase your store’s happy customers ,which will give positive impression about the store .

Below the add to cart ,add "Buy now" and add 'Wishlist" buttons . Buy now will  helps the customer to directly redirect to buying option. Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

I can also suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

Add Blog page: blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

I see you added trust badges on home page, try add them on product details page too.

You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

I would  wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store.  I suggest our app Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

I hope this is helpful ! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know! 

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes