Looking for feedback on my shop DaRu-Deals.com

Solved
Patje76
4 0 1

Hello I am looking for feedback on my shop https://daru-deals.com the shop is currently in dutch.

I would also like to receive tips to make the shop multilangual. Other tips or points for improvement are also appreciated.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
970 135 726

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Patje76.

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page BuilderFirst of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

1. Imagery and design
As I see, you have not yet invested in imagery and design. I find your site is using text-heavy content and un-relevant images. Brand aesthetics are a large factor in the purchasing decision, especially for kid's products. 

Screenshot_4.png
Without using GG translation, it's hard for the user to understand your messages if they only rely on pictures.
You can consider hiring graphic design on this. Significant investments in design and content production are worth paying. 
2. CTA + redirect links
Apart from anchor texts, there are not many redirect links on the home page. With that being said, the customer will highly leave your site without visiting other sub-sites.
You should add CTA buttons and redirect links for each section on the home page instead of the embedded link in the text (this practice is more suitable for blog posts)
3. Product showcase
One product catalog won't be enough. Typical catalog sites should feature at least half of the product catalog on the home page, and at least 1 product for each product type. When only a few products are shown on homepages, visitors are more likely to underestimate the brand's product offering, which discourages them from exploring the site further as they feel it lacks the items they're looking for.
Furthermore, a site should not heavily rely on menu dropdowns. Adding a separate product list or lists for users to explore the full product catalog would be great. You can consider adding best-seller or new-arrivals categories.

You can refer to our template - Kidoki for example.

4. Sticky header
You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit the site page.

That's all for now. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat to quickly create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion. Then you will have lots more time focusing on strategies. 

Also please take a look at this guide on how to personalize a Shopify store from PageFly, hope it helps!
If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!
Richard - PageFly

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
waytoapps
Navigator
477 40 192

Hello @Patje76 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a favicon which helps to find you when customer have multiple tabs in their browser. 

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customer to access menu at any time they want.

Add shop Now(CTA) on the hero banner.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
970 135 726

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Patje76.

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page BuilderFirst of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

1. Imagery and design
As I see, you have not yet invested in imagery and design. I find your site is using text-heavy content and un-relevant images. Brand aesthetics are a large factor in the purchasing decision, especially for kid's products. 

Screenshot_4.png
Without using GG translation, it's hard for the user to understand your messages if they only rely on pictures.
You can consider hiring graphic design on this. Significant investments in design and content production are worth paying. 
2. CTA + redirect links
Apart from anchor texts, there are not many redirect links on the home page. With that being said, the customer will highly leave your site without visiting other sub-sites.
You should add CTA buttons and redirect links for each section on the home page instead of the embedded link in the text (this practice is more suitable for blog posts)
3. Product showcase
One product catalog won't be enough. Typical catalog sites should feature at least half of the product catalog on the home page, and at least 1 product for each product type. When only a few products are shown on homepages, visitors are more likely to underestimate the brand's product offering, which discourages them from exploring the site further as they feel it lacks the items they're looking for.
Furthermore, a site should not heavily rely on menu dropdowns. Adding a separate product list or lists for users to explore the full product catalog would be great. You can consider adding best-seller or new-arrivals categories.

You can refer to our template - Kidoki for example.

4. Sticky header
You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit the site page.

That's all for now. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat to quickly create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion. Then you will have lots more time focusing on strategies. 

Also please take a look at this guide on how to personalize a Shopify store from PageFly, hope it helps!
If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!
Richard - PageFly

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

View solution in original post

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
645 60 246

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

The first thing you can improve is to make a sticky navigation menu so that visitors can easily go through important sections. The constant presence of the menu bar reminds users that other pages, ones they probably need, are also available. 

Besides, I recommend you to add a sale off price for products displaying on the homepage because it is a good way to stimulate customers to buy. An appealing product with a good quality image and reasonable price wins customers’ hearts. Besides, you can put Add to cart button below all products on homepage and activate a Sticky cart on all pages so that customers can easily check out their cart. This tool can also reduce abandonment rate and thereby increase your sales a lot.

Try out Free app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart to activate Add to cart button, Sticky cart, Sticky bar in your store.

• Product page

Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.

To boost sales revenues, you can apply a cross-sell method in your store by adding product bundles with discounts. Product bundles with discounts is an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website. 

If you want to add product bundles in your store at ease and free, try out this app Product Bundle Volume Discount 

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. Turn your Instagram feed into a shoppable gallery and let your followers shop right from the posts. Displaying beautiful shoppable Instagram galleries throughout your site will aid in product discovery, inspiration, and sales. Link your Instagram profile to your store and convert your followers into customers. App Instagram Shoppable Feed can help you at ease and free. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4015 242 733

Hello @Patje76This is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Add a favicon. 

- Add multiple images on the product page and display it in a slider manner. 

AiTrillion_0-1632132733739.png

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- Give product recommendations on the product page by personalizing the customers experience on the homepage. It includes trending, new arrivals, recently viewed. 

- Upsell the products on the product as well as cart page. You can also send emails of upsell & cross sell products to engage your customers to make them purchase. 

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.