FROM CACHE - en_header

Looking for feedback on my shop, India4Local

Solved
bongfooodie
Excursionist
14 0 6

Could I get some feedback on my store? There are lot of Store Visits but it is not converting to sales.

India4Local

I have been trying different marketing apps and social media strategies but nothing is converting to sales.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
CartTurbo
Pathfinder
89 4 25

This is an accepted solution.

Way too much going on.

The logo is too big and there is no reason to tell me your live.

Sliders cause banner blindness, divide the user’s attention, and every test I’ve seen shows that they hurt and never help conversions.

They are next to useless for users and get ‘skipped’.

Checkout a study by Notre Dame University web developer Erik Runyon. Their slider received a click-through rate of barely 1% and 90% of those clicks were on the first image.

Beaconfire conducted a similar study with four different clients’ websites.The CTR on these four sites was well under 1%, and again, the first slide in the rotation got the dominant amount of clicks.
I would change that to a Hero image with a call to action that touched on a problem that you solve.

And the images in the slider are cartoonist and have nothing to do with your products.
And then you've got food, jewellery, clothes, all mixed together on the home page.

Since food gets our attention I would put your best looking food there.

And if we shoot down to the footer we see links to the social media sites. The idea is to get traffic from those sites to your site and not to send traffic from your site to those sites. Your bleeding link juice, sending traffic to places you don’t control and could get fined because of those links.

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
Brackwom
Tourist
11 0 1

Needs more improvement in your website. The website is good but do some efforts to generate traffics for your shop.

Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
193 9 62

Hello @bongfooodie,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

I hope you will catch my point.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @bongfooodie 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you.

• Homepage

In general, your homepage looks clear. You can make a sticky navigation menu so that visitors can easily access all important sections in your site. The constant presence of the menu bar reminds users that other pages, ones they probably need, are also available.

Besides, so many products on your website can make customers get lost. They may stick to discovering all your beautiful products and take a long time to make a buying decision. You can totally solve this problem by adding a sticky cart displaying at any page on your website. It is always visible and reminds customers to check out for their chosen products in the cart. 

Sticky cart and sticky bar encourages customers to buy more and decrease abandonment cart rate. You can try out this app Advanced Sticky Add to Cart to activate Sticky cart in your store for free.

• Utilizing your Instagram 

I see that you have a business Instagram account with lots of nice photos. Taking advantage of it by integrating Instagram feeds on your website. By showing an amazing Instagram gallery on the homepage, product page, or any store page, you can turn your website visitors into your followers and customers. Many stores have applied this cool function in their website to increase the dramatic conversion rate. 

• Product page

Your products are quite diverse which is suitable for making product bundles. Product bundles with discounts is an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website.

If you want to add product bundles in your store at ease and free, try out this app Product Bundle Volume Discount 

That’s all my suggestion for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
CartTurbo
Pathfinder
89 4 25

This is an accepted solution.

Way too much going on.

The logo is too big and there is no reason to tell me your live.

Sliders cause banner blindness, divide the user’s attention, and every test I’ve seen shows that they hurt and never help conversions.

They are next to useless for users and get ‘skipped’.

Checkout a study by Notre Dame University web developer Erik Runyon. Their slider received a click-through rate of barely 1% and 90% of those clicks were on the first image.

Beaconfire conducted a similar study with four different clients’ websites.The CTR on these four sites was well under 1%, and again, the first slide in the rotation got the dominant amount of clicks.
I would change that to a Hero image with a call to action that touched on a problem that you solve.

And the images in the slider are cartoonist and have nothing to do with your products.
And then you've got food, jewellery, clothes, all mixed together on the home page.

Since food gets our attention I would put your best looking food there.

And if we shoot down to the footer we see links to the social media sites. The idea is to get traffic from those sites to your site and not to send traffic from your site to those sites. Your bleeding link juice, sending traffic to places you don’t control and could get fined because of those links.

thevista888
Explorer
65 0 21

I think the logo is too big, also you can change the font. To me, the font is important to get the trust of the client.
Another thing is, I think you did a good job with the store look because I feel like its a store that making a lot of sales. It seems crowded inside. I think its important, but dont forget, its all subjective, my opinions. Listen to the pros:)