Looking for feedback on my Shopping Site - Ace Attires?

AceAttires
1 0 0

There's something missing from the website. Can you guys share your feedbacks in terms of design?

www.aceattires.com

Replies 5 (5)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11542 1807 2312

Hey,

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

- Home page needs more content. like feature products, Blogs , testimonial and all to be more attractive landing page.

-Recreate your store header. increase the font size. give proper space around menus

oscprofessional_1-1629184371820.png

- Footer need more improvement, it should be more readable fonts. make a proper layout

oscprofessional_0-1629184278291.png

-At hover text are cut off (select option). you can check.

oscprofessional_2-1629184460224.png

- Check this layout.. give a proper level

oscprofessional_3-1629184520838.png

oscprofessional_4-1629184610305.png

- Reduce space at your collection pages

-Increase page text content

- Your product page needs more improvement design point of view. lots of empty space utilize more space with contents

-Use good fonts. better content. Add to cat or shop now button should be at banner home page

Logo: For Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business as its missing on your website. It's a basic or important foundation for branding your business.

Front Images: Use good quality featured banner images with call to action button to captivate user attention.

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘Call to action banner’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products etc. on the homepage to engage users.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Signals: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Social Media Plugins: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion. Its a great way to connect with your new and existing users.

Improve ON Page / OFF Page SEO, links, usability, performance & social for increase more conversion & sale (Your page could be better)

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
190 9 62

Hello @AceAttires ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

U.S polo collection not found.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.

Add Description: I would suggest you to add product description, The key words in the description is used for SEO as well as marketing. It will provide features and benefits of the product which will influence a potential customer to purchase and it fixes the customer problem to take a decision.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

I hope you catch my point.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @AceAttiresThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

Some good points of your store:

• visually appealing
  • good layout
  • great items

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar to make a customers take an action on it.

- There's a blank space in the collection page. 

AiTrillion_0-1629194746303.png

- Some points that are missing in your store that you need to work on are:

• Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
  • Add a loyalty rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.
  • Add web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

Hope this helps!

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
CartTurbo
Pathfinder
89 4 25

Your top hero banner should be your call to action. The intro pop hides the site and makes me want to leave.

I’ve seen tests that prove intro pop banners kill your conversions.

And now that I’m forced to close it ... I get this crazy slider that slides images faster than I can think about it.

Sliders cause banner blindness, divide the user’s attention, and every test I’ve seen shows that they hurt and never help conversions.

They are next to useless for users and get ‘skipped’ because they look like advertisements.

You should use them for putting useless content you want the user to ignore.

Don’t take my word for it, just do a Google search and look for conversion tests related to hero sliders.

Check out a study by Notre Dame University web developer Erik Runyon.

Their slider received a click-through rate of barely 1% and 90% of those clicks were on the first image.

Beaconfire conducted a similar study with four different clients’ websites. The CTR on these four sites was well under 1%, and again, the first slide in the rotation got the dominant amount of clicks.

And if we shoot down to the footer we see links to the social media sites.

The idea is to get traffic from those sites to your site and not to send traffic from your site to those sites.

And you don’t do it just once but you repeat the links … bleeding twice the page rank and hurting your rankings even worse.

And then right when I’m ready to check out you give more options and links to click to break me out of the zone and cause me to rethink my purchase.

When it comes to conversions the absolute #1 most important thing has to be load times.

Your website takes 3.9 seconds to load the first bite of content.

According to Google you're losing more than half your visitors before the page ever loads.

Google says 53% of mobile users abandon sites that take over 3 seconds to load.

Google also limits the number of crawlers if your server is slower than two seconds.

And Google doesn’t like to rank slow websites.

Amazon showed they would lose $1.6 BILLION a year for every one second slow down.

Walmart said when they improved page load time by one second conversions increased by 2%.

Think about this … let's say I’ve got a couple minutes to buy a birthday gift for my sister.

I’m on Instagram and I see something I like and I click through to your websites.

At this moment I’m in the zone, I want to buy this outfit but every click, move, and option is an opportunity or better yet a delicate situation because it could break me out of the zone.

Once I’m out of the zone I’m back to Instagram and in your footer, is a link that harms your site, could get you fined, and has zero benefits for you and what you're wanting to accomplish.

And that link reminds me about Instagram and now I’m heading back because it's just taking too long for your site to load and I'm having to click and close banners ... it's just too much work.

CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @AceAttires 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.
  • It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. Consider, however, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page.

• Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch.

The main problem most Shopify store owners have is that they upload raw images of their products. On the website, this makes the product color dull and unappealing.

Rule of thumb - never post unprocessed images on your website. In case you are looking to make your images sharp and professional, contact CutOutWiz for any image-related solutions.

Especially for this kind of product, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

• You should also add a Call-To-Action (CTA) or a Shop Now button to the banner, so that users can be redirected to the relevant product page, without much delay.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz