Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.
Add a Nice favicon.
Add Shop Now CTA on the hero banner.
Design a Logo which gives Identity and separates from competition.
Mention Terms and shipping policies on the Footer section.
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
Mention Contact details to look your store trustworthy.
Congratulations on launching your store! I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions.
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:
You are a one product store so instead of having the customer click "buy now" to see the price and then click "add to cart", the homepage should be set up in a way that all of the information needed for a sale is right there. Those "buy now" buttons should be leading to the cart for a purchase instead of an individual products page. You want to eliminate unnecessary clicks and make it as quick and easy as possible for the customer to purchase.
None of the product photos show the LED light up features which is one of it's main selling points. I'd add in a video demonstration or photos of that great feature.
You will need to add in store policies (Shopify has made this super easy, you can do it with a click of a button):
I would also recommend creating a logo, again, Shopify has made this really easy:
I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
I have some suggestions for you:
- You have a great notification bar so you should make use of it. Adding CTA like " learn more " or " Shop Now" which navigates the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products would be the good solution to boost your sales.
- Product page: I would like to see more products so visitors has many options to choose. It's quite difficult to attract the customers with only 1 products. For me, I prefer shopping in a store with a variety of mirror.
- The footer. It seems that you haven't finish all the information in this section. I would be better if you add your social channels, contact us,... so your customers will find it easy to discuss with you when they have questions relating to your products.
Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.
I just had look into your website, I observed few points on your website.
-> Increase niche.
-> You can add 'About Us', 'Contact Us' pages, These page exists to answer questions visitors may have about who you are as a dealership and if they want to do business with you.
-> Most important Thing Refund policy. Where you have refund policies on your store? I am unable to find it. Clear and well-presented refund policy provides customers with a sense of security. You can add refund policies page.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site.
Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
I hope these points are helpful for your website!
Hello @GoldenGlow, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage.
- In the footer add privacy, shipping, returns & refund policy.
- Enable social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.
- Having a brand logo will help you in branding.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
- Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!