Looking for feedback on my store and new sales.

Solved
ChesZy
5 0 0

Hey guys, 

I'm new to Shopify and I'm looking to make an extra income by selling on the platform. 

I am a web designer but so far only went on with the basics of Shopify, however, I always liked constructive criticism and I'm currently using the free trial. 

Please find my store and review or rate it please... If possible, share so I can grow and gather some sales.

My store focuses and fashion, but primarily it's designed for content creators, seeing how that's the trend these days. I hope to get some TikTok user to buy some cosplay or accessories.

In my country, South Africa I also have a small time web hosting business with the same name. This store is just a branch-off from my services providing to grow my company in sales and experience. 

Please head over to the store and website with the links below and share!!! Please.

https://holyhost.myshopify.com 

https://www.holyhost.co.za 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @ChesZy, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- There's a lot of blank space in the header. It shouldn't be like this.

Screenshot (69).png

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Add a section of trending/ new/ recently viewed products on the homepage or you can simply install AiTrillion and enable the product recommendations.

- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add Reviews help in building trust with other visitors. Before purchasing customer prefers to go through the reviews. So, reviews are an important tool to be added to any online store.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1585 194 354

Hey, @ChesZy 

First off, congratulations on making the move to Shopify! I would be happy to give you some feedback on your store. The first thing that sticks out to me as an important factor to consider is your store design. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out! Specifically, I would consider removing the black from your footer and replacing it with a lighter tone of black. This will make the contrast between that and the blue less jarring on the eyes. 

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ChesZy
5 0 0
Thank you Dirk

That's awesome, thanks for the feedback and I will get to making those changes immediately. 

Like I said I love constructive criticism, I feel that it really helps one grow to achieve their goals. I will be looking at your designs and I also look forward to future reviews. 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @ChesZy, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- There's a lot of blank space in the header. It shouldn't be like this.

Screenshot (69).png

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Add a section of trending/ new/ recently viewed products on the homepage or you can simply install AiTrillion and enable the product recommendations.

- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add Reviews help in building trust with other visitors. Before purchasing customer prefers to go through the reviews. So, reviews are an important tool to be added to any online store.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
ChesZy
5 0 0

Thank you so much for this very helpful message. I have registered with the software and will begin implementing it as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your support and please be safe this festive season, may God bless you for your kindness.

Regards

Cheslin Cottee