Looking for feedback on my store, any advice appreciated

OMEGA_FITNESS
Tourist
7 0 3

TheOmegaFitness.com

I am looking to scale my store and its stagnant right now. Anything you guys see that may be holding me back currently?

Replies 2 (2)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2506 345 1673

Hi @OMEGA_FITNESS 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants.

Add a favicon to your store: This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add CTA buttons on the hero banner

The Omega Fitness- Premium Fitness Apparel 2021-03-26 09-00-02.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

1.3 Add more products on the home page

You show the store's collections on the home page, this is a good point because customers will know more about which collections that your store provides. 

However, you should show more products from each collection so customers can take action when they see them on the home page. 

You can add a section for each collection to show featured products like my Chloe template

Chloe – PageFly 2021-03-12 08-21-02.png

1.4 Add reviews/ testimonials

People love proof. When your customers visit your store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonials/product reviews to your store. They can be placed for the product or even a review collection on your home page. You can consult my Stellar template here about displaying testimonials

Stella – PageFly 2021-02-17 07-48-04.png

1.5 Have direct links for the "Return Policies" And "Shipping Infor" on the footer

• Many customers want to know the return policies as well as shipping info before making purchases. And this is crucial to their decision on whether to purchase products in your store. And they are likely to find it on the footer so it's necessary to add this information. 
  • Shipping policy is essential because many customers want to know the shipping options available to them before they committed to adding a product to the cart page and go to the checkout page

2. Collection page

I take this page for example https://theomegafitness.com/collections/ladies

2.1 Have secondary hover images for the product list

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product, and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers

2.2 Use Load more instead of Pagination

Queen’s Lair _ The Omega Fitness 2021-03-26 09-08-35.png

3. Product page

https://theomegafitness.com/collections/ladies/products/supremacy-camo-sports-bra

3.1 Add more images of the real models

As I mentioned above, with clothing products, it's really important to have human models on the product images.

To approximate the information such as length, overall fit, your store really needs to provide images of the product being worn on a human model because if some of the customers take a lot of time to think about how the socks on their foot, they can stop buying and find other websites.

3.2 Add a customer review section

A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews. As I mentioned above, Loox and Yotpo are good.  

3.3 Add Upsell section

This section can be placed under the product description to show more products. You can name it as You may also like or Frequently Bought Together, Most Recently Viewed, etc so that customers can see other products.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @OMEGA_FITNESS, I hope you are doing well! Congrats on the new store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.