Looking for feedback on my store - Breezy Hammocks

Chumbert
3 0 1

I would like feedback on my store's look and feel. I've just launched and have yet to make my first sale.

Feedback on the About Us page and product descriptions are also welcome.

BreezyHammocks.com

Thank you!

Replies 7 (7)
Jayden_20
Excursionist
46 3 6

Hello @Chumbert 

Regarding your post I have gone through your store and i can say  that ou store is looking great, I must say that you have done a great work in doing this but doesnt look that professional. Your store is lacking About Us features and that is all

https://www.fiverr.com/users/jayden_20/
JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

Hey @Chumbert 

Love your slogan on Instagram haha! Congrats on getting your store launched! 

• I would focus on ensuring your product photography is on more of your product pages - that would show your customers using the product 
  • Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly.
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • add a blog that would be a cool way to add some organic traffic and feature some collabs
  • I would also add some customer reviews, of course as you get them 

Hope that helps 

Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11586 1813 2317

Hi,

Welcome to the Shopify community!

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

- Home page needs more content. like feature products, Blogs, testimonial and all to be more attractive landing page.

- Add newsletter, (call to action)

-Increase page text content

-Use good fonts. better content. Add to cat or shop now button should be at banner home page

- Try for raleway google fonts. 

Logo: For Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business as its missing on your website. It's a basic or important foundation for branding your business.

Front Images: Use good quality featured banner images with call to action button to captivate user attention.

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘Call to action banner’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products etc. on the homepage to engage users.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Signals: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Social Media Plugins: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion. Its a great way to connect with your new and existing users.

about us page : Try to tell a story to your readers with your About Us page to give them a sense of how you and your brand came to be, and where you may go in the future, and try to do it in a highly visual way for more maximum engagement. Add more content in your about us page

Improve ON Page / OFF Page SEO, links, usability, performance & social for increase more conversion & sale (Your page could be better)

Checked your site in page insight, your site score can be more better.

oscprofessional_0-1628833584902.png

Do site speed optimization.

You need to work on your website performance’s speed. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

In order to Improve website speed we need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer off-screen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minified.
- Reduce JavaScript execution time
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please check
https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
Thank You!

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Chumbert 

Your store looks pretty good. There are only a few things I suggest that you can improve.  

• Homepage 

Displaying your best sellers products on the homepage to attract customer’s attention and make it easier for them to add products to cart. You can apply a sale off price for products shown on the homepage to stimulate the buying process. 

Testimonials are also a very crucial element to build customers’ trust and credibility. You had better collect all reviews, photos, feedback from previous customers and showcase them on your site. 

• Develop your business Instagram account and integrate it with your store

I see that you have a business Instagram account with few posts. You should post more product images on Instagram and sync Instagram account with Shopify store to increase traffic. Turn your Instagram feed into a shoppable gallery and let your followers directly from the posts. Displaying beautiful shoppable Instagram galleries throughout your site will aid in product discovery, inspiration, and sales. Link your Instagram profile to your store and convert your followers into customers. App Instagram Shoppable Feed can help you at ease and free. 

• Writing blogs

Blogging is much more powerful than we thought. If you have a Blog section with good content posts on your website. It could significantly improve your website's ranking in internet search results, allowing you to reach out to more people. Organic traffic generated by SEO is a long-term method for increasing your website's conversion rate. 

• Product page

To motivate customers to buy your products, you can set sales off price, put customer reviews on product pages and create product bundles. Product bundles is an effective cross-sell method to encourage customers to buy more products for lower total prices. You can try creating bundles on your site and see how amazing it is. Check out this free app Bundle Product Volume Discount

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 51 436

Hi @Chumbert

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Welcome to Shopify Community and Congratulations on opening a new store. I would recommend you implement e-commerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add Reviews

I haven't noticed any reviews at your shop. I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Reviews are a vital part of an online store since credibility is a fundamental basis in any eCommerce. Testimonials have the ability to increase the confidence of new consumers, something essential to reduce rebound rates and abandonment of shopping carts. Since you've launched the online shop recently, try to collect them through apps, depending on your budget. Through the app, your customer can leave a photo or text reviews and will be reminded to share opinions whenever you prefer.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy.

HH.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  It replaces 5 apps and offers Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @ChumbertThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few suggestions that you can start working on:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage.

- Add a section of trending & new arrivals products to attract customers to browse your store. 

- Add a review carousel on the homepage to build trust with other visitors.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. This will help you with upselling. 

- Add a review section on the product page. Reviews for online business are very important to increase the brand's authenticity and make them build trust for your brand. 

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar to let customers take an action on it. 

Hope you found my above suggestions helpful!

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @Chumbert,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

screencapture-breezyhammocks-2021-08-13-13_28_17.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

EcomGeeks_0-1625765135293.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

REVIEWS
I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. We did a video showing a free review app you can use and how to set it up:

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information. 

SEO
One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience (high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you  reach your intended audience organically. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here:

THEME
I’d recommend a theme change. I know it’s no small task, however, the visitor's first impression establishes whether they feel your store is trustworthy or not. I would highly recommend Debutify, you can download it for free or upgrade to one of their paid plans in order to gain access to their add-ons. They have 53 add-ons that will definitely save you money on monthly app costs. Some of my favourites are collection filters, custom currencies, delivery time and trust badges. We did a review on the theme in this video if you want to take a look:

PS: If you decide to give Debutify a try, here is our affiliate link: https://debutify.sjv.io/c/2837919/972143/12660

Using our affiliate link helps support us at no extra cost to you by telling Debutify we sent you. 

PAID ADVERTISING
Here are a few tips to help you if/when you run paid ads:

1. When working with influencers, don’t be blinded by numbers. A large following does not mean success. Be cautious of bringing in “general traffic”, you want an influencer that is in your niche.
  2. Remember that every social platform has a primary user demographic. You want to create profiles and run ads on whichever platform your target demographic spends the most time. Check Social Sprout for the 2021 Social Media Stats.
  3. Target your ads. Do not make your ranges to broad, know your target audience and dial in to reach exactly who you intend to reach. Remember, high traffic is not a good thing if it’s the wrong traffic.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook