Looking for feedback on my store, doinglyshop.com

doingly
1 0 0

Wow, I stumbled onto this forum while looking for something else and am so happy I did. All I knew of for feedback before now was asking friends & family on Facebook and they're generally being too nice to say what really might be on their minds.

As I was trying to figure out how to become more discoverable with an .ly extension I decided to stop fighting an uphill battle and got a .com domain a few days ago.

My biggest question right now is how should I market myself. Typing doing.ly into the address bar will redirect you to doinglyshop.com, but should it be the other way around since everything has been branded as doing.ly for a while?

Also, just general feedback on the look of the site itself is something I'm always striving to improve.

Replies 3 (3)
Solutions1
Trailblazer
152 12 23

Hello Doingly 
I have visited your store design and navigation is user friendly But there is a big thing missing its not showing payment options for visitors that is not a good sign 

in terms of Trust.

I am professional Digital marketer and Shopify Consultant regarding your question how you market your store FB and google ads are best to market your store

if the ads campaign is executed by an expert it will definitely drive sales in it.

Hope this feedback helps you

Thanks

doingly.jpg

Solutions1

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 264

Hello @doingly 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Firstly, make your store Logo more prominent which gives identity and separates from the competition.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.

There are no reviews on your products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on the product.

Add chatbot for support and you can also analyze customer choices.

You can also promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. 

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique and handmade goods. If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2496 342 1665

Hi @doingly 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants. 

Congrats on your store. I have just had a look at your store and first I want to give my best compliments to you for you because your store looks really good. I did have a great time surfing the store and enjoying the visual. However, there are still some comments I want to give to better your store, here they are:

1. Include CTA buttons

Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 2.42.18 PM.png

- A CTA button is really important for a hero section. You should consider a button that leads to products page.

- You should also include button for the featured collections (each button for each collection.

Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 2.47.25 PM.png

2. Product List section

- Include Star rating, CTA button (Shop now, Add to cart)

- Include Hover image (for example the picture on the wall)

- I think for each collection you can try to showcase about 8 products tht will be more visually pleasing (generate a feeling that there are many options.

3. Homepage layout

- You should consider to add more sections to your homepage to make it more informative.

For example: Featured Product (feature only one or 1-3 best selling products), Testimonial, About Us, A section where you showcasing many nice photography, etc.

4. Product Page

Under the description part you can add section showcasing how the picture would make their surrounding look better. It will be more convincing 

5. Main navigation

I think you should consider to put all these menu to be sub-menu of a main menu "Collection" and use the spacesaved to include other pages like About Us, Gallery, Why Choose Us, etc.

Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 3.00.28 PM.png

--- 

Thats all  I have to say. By the way i have this great information for for you

For more information, you can consider subscribing to our channel “Ecom Learning With PageFly” in which we provide you with actionable insights into building your own eCommerce business, including everything from Business Ideation, Product Research, Brand Building to proven eCommerce Marketing Strategies, Store Design and Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies.

The first video about picking winning Dropshipping products in June 2021 is out now! We're here to help you thrive in the eCommerce world, one video at a time!

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.