Looking for feedback on my store: https://fridgedecks.myshopify.com/

mariele137
Tourist
8 0 3

Hello Marty,

I thought I would get back to you to show you the overhauled website, because you and others took the time to reply with great suggestions and insights. . We took a lot of yours and others' suggestions and appreciate everyone who took the time to reply and suggest, I read everyone's message many times and took lots of advice! I started a facebook ad campaign 2 weeks ago and getting a good CTR if I am figuring this right.  Shopify says my store traffic is in the top 25%, very cool and just got my first "stranger" sale on Saturday! (The product is new and different so I guess will take awhile with lots of consumer education, lots of promoting, videos via lots of platforms, influencers, etc).

If I am correct we have 39% engagement rate and 13% CTR which seems great.  (10.1 K people reached, 3957 post engagement and 1298 Link Clicks) (?) Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Won't be first time I'm mistaken!

I just thought I would get back to you with the AFTER part of the story. lol.

ANY suggestions welcome, so much to learn, a bit overwhelming. 

Loved your three links about marketing, lots to learn for sure!!

0 Likes
mariele137
Tourist
8 0 3

Hello ecomGeeks,

I thought I would get back to you to show you the overhauled website, because you and others took the time to reply with great suggestions and insights. . We took a lot of yours and others' suggestions and appreciate everyone who took the time to reply and suggest, I read everyone's message many times and took lots of advice! I started a facebook ad campaign 2 weeks ago and getting a good CTR if I am figuring this right.  Shopify says my store traffic is in the top 25%, very cool and just got my first "stranger" sale on Saturday! (The product is new and different so I guess will take awhile with lots of consumer education, lots of promoting, videos via lots of platforms, influencers, etc).

If I am correct we have 39% engagement rate and 13% CTR which seems great.  (10.1 K people reached, 3957 post engagement and 1298 Link Clicks) (?) Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Won't be first time I'm mistaken!

I just thought I would get back to you with the AFTER part of the story. lol.

ANY suggestions welcome, so much to learn, a bit overwhelming. 

Loved your three links about marketing, lots to learn for sure!!

0 Likes
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
317 50 63

hi, @mariele137.

Good to hear from you, I would be happy to check out the revamped shop. I certainly can see massive improvements here and I am happy to hear that the marketing information I shared with you has been put to such good use, this is excellent news. I do have a couple more quick suggestions in regards to the re-vamped shop, nothing crazy, but would love to share them with you.

Your images, while useful all appear to be quite large still on your homepage, for example:

I suggest making these images smaller for a better customer experience. There is also a lot of information on your homepage, some of it which may be better suited on a page of its own. For example this area here:

May work better in an overall, Tutorials page (Like your Video tutorial page) or an About page for example where you can share all the nitty-gritty details about your product. That would clean your homepage up a bit more and create less scrolling for your customers to gather crucial information about your product, that a quick "click" to an informational page may squash. 

I would also suggest potentially changing your menu item colour from white to something else as at times it is tough to see against your homepage images:

Overall some really great improvement on the shop design, I think you are almost there in regards to a clean and professional look. I would say your primary focus would be to clean up those images a bit more and try to simplify the homepage and consolidate your information material to the product/information pages and you should be set. 

I hope this further information helps you out, please do not hesitate to reach out anytime with questions, we are always happy to chat!

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes