Looking for feedback on my store, Miss25.co.uk

yous94
2 0 2

Hi everyone, I created a dropshipping store for Jewelry. Here is the URL Link: www.miss25.co.uk  

I spent a month and a half working on improving the shipping times, finding amazing trendy great quality products, and working on paid ads and influencer marketing. But I still have no conversions and very little traffic. I would like your feedback regarding my website. The store was created in June of this year.

I am open to any and all feedback regarding the website itself, the products, the pages, and any possible issues with my pricing.

Thank you!

Replies 7 (7)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11586 1813 2318

Hey  ,

You need to work on your website performance’s speed. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

In order to Improve website speed we need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer off-screen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minified.
- Reduce JavaScript execution time
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please check and select the plan you wish to select -
https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/ 

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
Thank You!

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
352 67 210

Hey there, @yous94!

Congrats on the Shopify store! This has been a labor of love, and it shows. All of that hard work and time really is seen.

I think we need to talk about two things:

1. Visitor feedback
  2. Your website

To start, let’s talk about visitor feedback.
I like that you’ve spent time working on improving your site, but how are you getting this information? You’re doing research to find trend products and improving those shipping times. These are great things to improve, but what do your visitors think?

My suggestions:

• Run a poll asking your visitors what stopped them from checking out. See what isn’t working for them, including product selection, navigation, etc. 
  • Watch session recordings, which show everything someone did on your website, to see what visitors are interested in. Do you see patterns emerge? You can filter by campaign to identify specific traffic patterns.

Now, let’s move on to your website. 

Simplify your popup

This is one example of missing the mark a little.

LuckyDanny_0-1627324358149.png

• Why ask for the date of birth? You never explain WHY you want it, meaning your visitors won’t understand why they should provide it. Explain how you use it and then simplify it to a birth month. Providing a birth DATE may be risking too much sensitive information.
  • Combine First and Last name fields. A simple “name” field” or “first name” field is enough. This is just for a newsletter, and that’s a lot of information right now that they have to provide.
  • Strategize your discount offer. I’m all about adding value to your newsletter, but 5% may not be enough. Do some research and testing to better understand what works for your audience.

Update your hero image
I suggest using your jewelry on a model rather than static, but I would also change the hero image in general. Think about what drives people to buy. You may have opened your store and selected your products by true values, but that means nothing to your visitors.

Think about what you can do to draw them in. Do some A/B testing here to see which one resonantes more.

Also, watch the formatting. I’m on desktop, and it is impossible to read due to overlapping issues:

LuckyDanny_1-1627324358093.png

Analyze your homepage

This is just a good habit to get into in general. Use heatmaps to really understand how people are engaging with your website. Use a scroll heatmap to see how far people are scrolling and a click heatmap to see where they are (or aren’t) clicking. 

As with session recordings, you can filter down to specific campaigns.

You want to see whether or not featured products on the homepage are effective as well as the About Us feature. 

Don’t forget about details
I’m seeing some detail issues here. For example, you mention that donation is made with each order but not necessarily where it’s donated or what percentage. Other things:

• Lose the phone number field from your contact form; it tends to have a high abandonment rate
  • Your Refund policy is 15 days. Even if someone doesn’t need to return an item, that may be a red flag for them. 
  • Add helpful filters to your collections, like metal type or price. 
  • You don’t need both the hamburger menu and the main navigation for desktop users. Also, remove the overlay when you use your main navigation. It’s harder to use.
  • Remove the “Sale up to 40% off on selected items.” Should it be SAVE instead of sale? Either way, it’s not linked and easy to ignore. Just remove it completely. 
  • Your chat icon bleeds off the page.
    LuckyDanny_2-1627324357715.png

The biggest room for improvement is your product page
Right now I’m on the Margaret Necklace page. 

• Add in shipping information, especially the free shipping. While you have an announcement bar with this information, some visitors can be blind to it. 
  • Why add a size guide for rings on a necklace product? It’s confusing when necklaces don’t come in sizes.
  • Why do you have the “I agree with the Terms and Conditions” at this point? It stands out in the wrong way. It’s just an odd placement and time in the customer’s journey for it. 
  • Where’s the description? At the very least, add the length of the necklace or bracelet. You can go a little further with basic care instructions or ways to style it. 
  • Add in reviews! People want to know what others think about it.

You’ve put in so much work, and you need to be proud. Now you need to use visitor behavior to drive those next changes and continue to evaluate your store. The more you understand, the more you can make changes that result in happier customers and more sales.  Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

I’m the co-founder of Lucky Orange, one of the top recommended Shopify apps to grow sales. More than 26,000+ merchants use our app and have left us more than 600 5-star reviews.

We’re also proud to be a Shopify Plus partner.

-Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
-Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @yous94 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Boost the conversion with Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
  • Do ON PAGE SEO
  • Do remarketing ads for website traffic
  • Improve store speed for mobile

miss25.png

• Overall Spacing needs to adjust and add sliders with CTA

misfont.png

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @yous94Sachin here, from the AiTrillion-an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Welcome to the community! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and must say you worked hard to make it live. Here are some suggestions that you can start working on:

Some good points:

• trustworthy 
  • well-designed
  • great collection

- There's a bug I guess as while clicking on the header menu something changes. Please check it. Create a drop-down menu in the header to make your store easy to navigate. 

AiTrillion_0-1627391547705.png

- Reduce the blank space on the product page. You can refer the below screenshot. 

AiTrillion_1-1627392124399.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps to build trust with other visitors. 

- Add a section of trending and new arrivals on the homepage. This helps to attract customers to browse the trending and new products in your store. 

- Run email campaigns and enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers. It will help you to drive conversions.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

Awesome Shopify store! It looks amazing! Here are just a few of my thoughts. 

• I would showcase your customers using the product and you have tons of great photos through out the site that could work well and showcase your customers 
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • Its also a perfect way to highlight your jewelry and what they are made from and from where 
  • I would add a blog as it is a great way to boost your SEO and organic traffic and a great way to show collaborations and how to style the jewelry 
Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
vinods
Shopify Partner
717 12 89

Hi @yous94 

Good Site. 

I have experience in selling gold and diamond jewelry worked in that industry. see my feedback below

Firstly i would suggest product details page the description is missing of products.

Are the products which you are drop shipping is Gold Silver Steel ( i mean which metal )

Also on some pages you have mentioned some of your products are 14kt gold is that gold plating or just 14kt gold as the price is $34 only for 14kt Gold ? see below

https://www.miss25.co.uk/collections/earrings/products/salom-earrings?variant=40309066498200

Correct the product data that's important

feel free to connect.

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev
Digital Centrics
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization
yous94
2 0 2

Thank you so much for your help! That was extremely helpful.