Hi everyone, I created a dropshipping store for Jewelry. Here is the URL Link: www.miss25.co.uk
I spent a month and a half working on improving the shipping times, finding amazing trendy great quality products, and working on paid ads and influencer marketing. But I still have no conversions and very little traffic. I would like your feedback regarding my website. The store was created in June of this year.
I am open to any and all feedback regarding the website itself, the products, the pages, and any possible issues with my pricing.
You need to work on your website performance’s speed. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.
In order to Improve website speed we need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer off-screen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minified.
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app
By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please check and select the plan you wish to select -
If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
Hey there, @yous94!
Congrats on the Shopify store! This has been a labor of love, and it shows. All of that hard work and time really is seen.
I think we need to talk about two things:
To start, let’s talk about visitor feedback.
I like that you’ve spent time working on improving your site, but how are you getting this information? You’re doing research to find trend products and improving those shipping times. These are great things to improve, but what do your visitors think?
Now, let’s move on to your website.
Simplify your popup
This is one example of missing the mark a little.
Update your hero image
I suggest using your jewelry on a model rather than static, but I would also change the hero image in general. Think about what drives people to buy. You may have opened your store and selected your products by true values, but that means nothing to your visitors.
Think about what you can do to draw them in. Do some A/B testing here to see which one resonantes more.
Also, watch the formatting. I’m on desktop, and it is impossible to read due to overlapping issues:
Analyze your homepage
This is just a good habit to get into in general. Use heatmaps to really understand how people are engaging with your website. Use a scroll heatmap to see how far people are scrolling and a click heatmap to see where they are (or aren’t) clicking.
As with session recordings, you can filter down to specific campaigns.
You want to see whether or not featured products on the homepage are effective as well as the About Us feature.
Don’t forget about details
I’m seeing some detail issues here. For example, you mention that donation is made with each order but not necessarily where it’s donated or what percentage. Other things:
The biggest room for improvement is your product page
Right now I’m on the Margaret Necklace page.
You’ve put in so much work, and you need to be proud. Now you need to use visitor behavior to drive those next changes and continue to evaluate your store. The more you understand, the more you can make changes that result in happier customers and more sales. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Cheers - Danny
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hey @yous94, Sachin here, from the AiTrillion-an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Welcome to the community! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and must say you worked hard to make it live. Here are some suggestions that you can start working on:
Some good points:
- There's a bug I guess as while clicking on the header menu something changes. Please check it. Create a drop-down menu in the header to make your store easy to navigate.
- Reduce the blank space on the product page. You can refer the below screenshot.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps to build trust with other visitors.
- Add a section of trending and new arrivals on the homepage. This helps to attract customers to browse the trending and new products in your store.
- Run email campaigns and enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers. It will help you to drive conversions.
- You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.
P.S- Free plan available.
Awesome Shopify store! It looks amazing! Here are just a few of my thoughts.
I have experience in selling gold and diamond jewelry worked in that industry. see my feedback below
Firstly i would suggest product details page the description is missing of products.
Are the products which you are drop shipping is Gold Silver Steel ( i mean which metal )
Also on some pages you have mentioned some of your products are 14kt gold is that gold plating or just 14kt gold as the price is $34 only for 14kt Gold ? see below
Correct the product data that's important
feel free to connect.