Have seen your store and your products are great. I love that.
However, I have some suggestions for you to improve the website.
1. General comments:
- You need to change the font. Now you're using a serif font, and it's not suitable for your store concept.
- Have seen your "Terms and Conditions" and "Refunds Policy" pages, but you need to add the "FAQs" page. This page is a short page that answers the most important questions.
- You need to CTA button for this banner (slider) to guide your customers to the collection page or product pages. Also, you need to add more than one slider.
- The "Featured Collection" section is too long. You need to separate them and also only have one or two sections to show the featured products.
- Also, try to add the Quickview or Quickbuy button to allow your customers to see more product details.
- You should change this part to a testimonial section.
- Have seen your Instagram account, and it has a lot of good content. You can show the content by having an Instagram gallery for your store.
If you want to have one, Shoppable Instagram Feed by AllFetch will help you do that (it's FREE)
3. Product page:
Here are some parts you can consider adding:
- More lifestyle product images. They are very important to increase the trust of your customers.
- The quantity selector.
- Have more details in your descriptions. Some sections needed: shipping policy, refund policy, etc.
- Use more Upsell or Cross-sell methods. For example, Product Bundles are a great way to do that.
Those comments above are my view. Hope this helps!
@Swannie, Congrats on your new store! AiTrillion this side, an eCommerce platform serving 100K+ sellers to boost their brand engagement. Here are some suggestions that you can implement in your store:
- On the product page, add multiple product images so customers can have a better look at your products.
- Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.
- Display all the images aligned to each other.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.
- Add loyalty rewards program- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.
You should use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement & automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement. To implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
After review of you store, I will advise you to install some social proof apps on the store. Most of the buyers will not buy if they did not found the site authentic. For first time buyer's you have to win their trust and social proof are great way to achieve that.
Also, you have not added any push notification app pan your store.Push notifications have high conversion rate. Most of the visitors just leaves after adding product to cart without purchasing it. Push notifications are great way to remind them of their abandoned cart and nudge them to complete the purchase.
You are really missing out with this core functionality which could easily recover some lost sales for you.
There are plenty of app on appstore which are offering push notification either for free or for very reasonable price.
I will recommend https://apps.shopify.com/cartbite
This one is offering abandoned cart ,back in stock and price drop notification on push and emails.
If this is helpful please up vote the answer so that other merchants can get benefit from it too