Looking for feedback on my store! Would be much appreciated :)

joshsadler98
Pathfinder
144 3 43

Hey guys, I am due to launch my site on October the 1st and I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on my store that would go miles for me! It is still in development so there maybe some products not yet on there.

https://directcomputers.myshopify.com/

password: flowma

Thank you so much!

Replies 3 (3)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @joshsadler98This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

good points of your store:

• professional design & layout
  • good UI-UX
  • great product

- You should give a little space between these buttons as shown on the product page. 

AiTrillion_0-1630574109660.png

- Make your announcement bar clickable and let customers take an action on it. 

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. Reviews are very important. 

- Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- To collect more reviews you can send automatic review request emails and give loyalty points for better conversion.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Run email campaigns. 

Overall, your store looks great. You can implement above suggestions in your store to drive conversions. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can consider installing the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
joshsadler98
Pathfinder
144 3 43

Hey,

Thank you so much for your in depth review of the website. It will really help it making it even better! I really appreciate it and i'll take on board everything you've said 🙂

Kind regards,

Joshua.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@joshsadler98, you're welcome. Let me know if you need any other help and want me to review your store after changes. Also, if you need any help regarding the Aitrillion app feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.