Looking for feedback on my store www.egyptiful.com thanks!

Solved
egyptiful
Explorer
51 1 16

Hello,

My store: www.egyptiful.com

I would really like some feedback on my store, please be honest I can take any kind of criticism it always helps!

I'm targeting North America & Europe since most of my print on demand and dropshipping sources are based in that region as well as most of my target audience. 

I'm working on adding a sense of urgency to my store but I don't want to use fake sales pop-ups! Are there any other ways around the super effective Sales POP ups for social proof? 

I was thinking of adding discounts, displaying shipping details on each product and highlight products with free shipping to certain areas... and maybe a discount count down. Any suggestions?

All kinds of feedback are welcome.

Thanks a bunch!

egyptiful_1-1628839335122.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @egyptifulThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage. Add an attractive banner image with a heading-sub heading- call to action button.

AiTrillion_0-1628857503590.png

- Add multiple images in a slider manner instead of letting customers scroll down this much. It might lead to high bounce rate. 

- Price seems to be quite competitive. You need to work on the pricing or you might miss out on sales. 

- Add a review carousel on the homepage to build trust with other visitors. You can refer to the below image. Also, add a review section on the product page too. 

AiTrillion_1-1628857786802.png

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can take an action on it.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- To create urgency, you can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Hope you found the above suggestions useful & helpful! You can start implementing them in your store and get consistent sales. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 52 436

Hi @egyptiful 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store. I would recommend you focus on eCommerce marketing tools and take into consideration following features in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Make Sticky Menu

Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Right now the menu bar on the head of the store disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient.

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. Also, gathered data through social login can be analysed by you for customer retention.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfil sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and colour options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyse the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy.

• Add Reviews

I haven't noticed any reviews at your shop. I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Reviews are a vital part of an online store since credibility is a fundamental basis in any eCommerce. Testimonials have the ability to increase the confidence of new consumers, something essential to reduce rebound rates and abandonment of shopping carts. Since you've launched the online shop recently, try to collect them through apps, depending on your budget. Through the app, your customer can leave a photo or text reviews and will be reminded to share opinions whenever you prefer.

GG.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  It replaces 5 apps and offers Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

egyptiful
Explorer
51 1 16

@Growave 

Wow thank you! Amazing feedback and very professional. I will definitely take a look at Growave.

egyptiful
Explorer
51 1 16

@Growave  

I had a look at growave and I have to say I'm not that impressed now, your amazing feedback looks like a professional copy and paste that highlight your App features which is fine but not impressive.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @egyptifulThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage. Add an attractive banner image with a heading-sub heading- call to action button.

AiTrillion_0-1628857503590.png

- Add multiple images in a slider manner instead of letting customers scroll down this much. It might lead to high bounce rate. 

- Price seems to be quite competitive. You need to work on the pricing or you might miss out on sales. 

- Add a review carousel on the homepage to build trust with other visitors. You can refer to the below image. Also, add a review section on the product page too. 

AiTrillion_1-1628857786802.png

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can take an action on it.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- To create urgency, you can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Hope you found the above suggestions useful & helpful! You can start implementing them in your store and get consistent sales. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
egyptiful
Explorer
51 1 16

@AiTrillion 

Thank you so much very helpful! much appreciated.